Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was indeed their motivation, then the point I was inexpertly trying to make, is of course redundant at source. Didn’t one of the hacked emails refer to His Highness covering a significant amount of our sponsorship money though? I make no assumption as to whether that info is true or not, but again it’s not hard to see why journalists would link us to the AD government
Who is His Highness?

So wheres the usual moans and groans from sky bbc and the other media peeps? Who started this shit storm of who owns city. Been back 10 pages wtf, or is it a bring back Swales thread ?

So wheres the usual moans and groans from sky bbc and the other media peeps? Who started this shit storm of who owns city. Been back 10 pages wtf, or is it a bring back Swales thread ?
It could have been me mate. I posted a couple of pages from Google about America, human rights and American owners in our league and said how come the press don't associate their owners with human rights too.
It's sort of escalated from there.

I'm just leaving the room quietly..:)

It was certainly very long in the reply.
Anyhow our ownership is clearly defined as per the laws of England and Wales in turns of company registration, it’s on public record and anyone can use companies house web check to verify their own curiosity or doubts,

I think it was that Don Howe fella. Sorry Don. :)

It's good to clear these things up anyway in my opinion, so many things get repeated by our press, that it muddies the waters. Possibly a deliberate tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.