Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the score with Nicholas McGeehan? As I understood it, he's a long standing advocate of highlighting human rights issues in the UAE so I've been reluctant to group him in with those gutter journalists who have a clear agenda against our club. However, his recent tweets defending these hypocritical twats outed by @City_rabin suggest he too has an agenda against us. I'm not saying that's his only agenda and I'm beginning to think he has bigger issues with alleged human rights abuses committed by non-whites than whites. Otherwise, why the fuck would he spring to Barney Ronay's defence when good old Barney is happy to blow smoke up Putin's arse?

McGeehan was also quick to jump all over the rumoured Newcastle takeover and posting unsubstantiated bollocks like this:

The funny thing is that he claims to be a researcher and he fails to find out who Sheik Khaled is.

Sheik Khaled's full name is Sheik Khaled Saqr bin Zayed Al- Nahyan, his grandad Sheikh Saqr bin Zayed Al- Nahyan killed his half brother who happened to be Sheik Mansours grandad in 1922, he then went on killing another two of Mansours relatives, but team Mansour regrouped and got back and killed Sheik Khaleds grandad in 1928, they then ban-ished Saqr’s children from Abu Dhabi, the kids ended up in Saudi and after a couple of years they moved to Dubai where their grandma came from.

So Sheik Khaled is not a close relative to Sheik Mansour and he's not a part of the Abu Dhabi Royal Family so he's gonna pass PL's test, the question is how much money he really got. But they will be nowhere near us, thats for sure.

Last edited:
McGeehan was the guy who posted this.

The problem was, apart from mis- identifying one of the participants, the people in the video have no connection with City, unless you believe in guilt by association or consanguinity. So McGeehan got round that by saying that Mansour is not the owner, but a stooge, a front for UAE government. He produced no evidence for this. An intellectual dishonesty of massive proportions.(click on the pic then scroll down a bit to get the full text.)

Yes, this article is a joke. Sheik Issa, the not so nice guy in the video, is a halfbrother of Mansour and Sheik Issa's mother is a Al-Badi from the Badawi section of the Dhawahir. This makes him the least important of Sheik Mansours 28 siblings, he runs a small construction company in Dubai and are nowhere near the power in AD and he has nothing at all to do with Manchester City. To involve him in a story about Manchester City's owner is dishonesty of massive proportions.

Last edited:
The funny thing is that he claims to be a researcher and he fails to find out who Sheik Khaled is, the same thing goes for the sporting intelligence idiot.

Sheik Khaled's full name is Sheik Khaled Saqr bin Zayed Al- Nahyan, his grandad Sheikh Saqr bin Zayed Al- Nahyan killed his half brother who happened to be Sheik Mansours grandad in 1922, he then went on killing another two of Mansours relatives, but team Mansour regrouped and got back and killed Sheik Khaleds grandad in 1928, they then ban-ished Saqr’s children from Abu Dhabi, the kids ended up in Saudi and after a couple of years they moved to Dubai where their grandma came from.

So Sheik Khaled is not a close relative to Sheik Mansour and he's not a part of the Abu Dhabi Royal Family so he's gonna pass PL's test, the question is how much money he really got. But they will be nowhere near us, thats for sure.

Great research but sadly I bet no one hack ever does the same. If the takeover goes through it will Sheikh Mansours brother, if it doesn't it will be is Mansour as rich as he claims as his brother is found to be lying over wealth.

Thanks again for the research as it explains a lot for when the rags mouth off.

Great research but sadly I bet no one hack ever does the same. If the takeover goes through it will Sheikh Mansours brother, if it doesn't it will be is Mansour as rich as he claims as his brother is found to be lying over wealth.

Thanks again for the research as it explains a lot for when the rags mouth off.
Never let facts get in the way of your agenda.

I really hope we start revoking some of those bias media freeloading cünts passes. If they want in, make them pay like everyone else has to. If you continue to bad mouth the club that has pumped millions into the local area and communities, but choose to ignore that completely, then fcuk off, you’re not welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.