Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of a few who’ve cancelled for the same reason , there’s even a few on here . How any City fan would hand money to our enemies BT & Sky baffles me ...it’s like buying the mirror or Daily mail every day , just don’t understand it ....well maybe I do , we’re obsessed with football & need our football fix.

Keeping Sky for F1 Cricket and golf cannot be arsed with streams

The editorial/commercial issue they have is that there ends up being an even greater concentration of red team fans subscribing who they need to pander to. The print media have the same problem. So it ends up becoming ever more Liverpool/United focused and the vicious circle continues.

I did wonder about BT at the end of the season admitting they might have been unfair to City. It smacked (once I'd tracked it down) of an apology almost. We'll have to see if next year changes anything.

We need an expert to come on here and provide ways in which we can ditch Sky (actually paying) and still have access to the channels they have, I have to admit Sky Atlantic is good.

I use my dad’s sky password for sky go on the laptop and have a cable looped from USB port to hdmi in the tv that basically allows me to project whatever is on my laptop screen onto the tv.

I only subscribe to bt for the rugby, can’t be arsed with sky as well.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, as i listen to 5 live(rpool) from 4 o,clock, and then a repeat of Robbie Savage' show from yesterday. In the Liverpool wankfest discussing their Lazarusesque revival against Barcelona, i couldn't help but think about the commentary and discussion of dippers 4th goal, "how cute was he" how clever was Alexander Arnold" "so imaginative" .........................don't quite recall the same reaction when Sergio scored our "2nd" at Newcastle - disallowed because we dared to take it quickly cute? clever? imaginative? nah! just disallow it cant take it before the whistle is blown, unless you are Liverpool

As you can see that niggled me a bit, but then in Savage's show, Mark Ogden (****) and i quote "Liverpool are the best team in.................the WORLD at the moment, i know City beat them by one point in the League, and did the treble, but in a one off game, Liverpool can beat anybody" - Didn't beat us last year did they??
MOIAC

Apologies if this has already been discussed, as i listen to 5 live(rpool) from 4 o,clock, and then a repeat of Robbie Savage' show from yesterday. In the Liverpool wankfest discussing their Lazarusesque revival against Barcelona, i couldn't help but think about the commentary and discussion of dippers 4th goal, "how cute was he" how clever was Alexander Arnold" "so imaginative" .........................don't quite recall the same reaction when Sergio scored our "2nd" at Newcastle - disallowed because we dared to take it quickly cute? clever? imaginative? nah! just disallow it cant take it before the whistle is blown, unless you are Liverpool

As you can see that niggled me a bit, but then in Savage's show, Mark Ogden (****) and i quote "Liverpool are the best team in.................the WORLD at the moment, i know City beat them by one point in the League, and did the treble, but in a one off game, Liverpool can beat anybody" - Didn't beat us last year did they??
MOIAC
It’s gonna be like this unfortunately,if the scousers had say won the league but we were in the final against spurs having won both domestic cups they still would claim the scousers as best team in the world,if spurs win tonight it won’t be they are the better side it’ll be the scousers didn’t play to their potential or some shite like that ...

It’s gonna be like this unfortunately,if the scousers had say won the league but we were in the final against spurs having won both domestic cups they still would claim the scousers as best team in the world,if spurs win tonight it won’t be they are the better side it’ll be the scousers didn’t play to their potential or some shite like that ...

That's why the league title is the best barometer for deciding who is the best team.

Liverpool and Tottenham both fine sides unquestionably, who both had luck on their sides at times to get to the final.
There's lots of people (esp the media)who are desperate for Liverpool to be rewarded for their exploits this season.

Hope fate is still Liverpool's cruel mistress.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.