Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
More guff.

1. Graeme Sourness speaks out.
2. Liverpool have had a sensational season.
3. And ...... Pep Guardiola’s side secured back-to-back titles even though Liverpool only lost one league game in 2018-19.
4. And there in bold is the continuing narrative. Not City, but Pep’s side. And Liverpool only lost one league game.

Charlie Malam
Deputy Overnight Sport News Editor

It’s so obvious!

Daily Express.

Why Man City are NOT the biggest threat facing Jurgen Klopp and Liverpool - Graeme Souness
MANCHESTER CITY are not the biggest danger to Liverpool in the near future - Real Madrid and Barcelona are.

The Reds capped off a sensational season with a Champions League triumph over Tottenham in Madrid last Saturday.
Cant see Barca or Real winning the PL next year.

Absolutely it matters. These guys should not allowed to post shit without someone countering it. Rabin is doing a good job of that. They will not change their mind, but people reading their shit need to see another side of the argument.
Correct!

More guff.

1. Graeme Sourness speaks out.
2. Liverpool have had a sensational season.
3. And ...... Pep Guardiola’s side secured back-to-back titles even though Liverpool only lost one league game in 2018-19.
4. And there in bold is the continuing narrative. Not City, but Pep’s side. And Liverpool only lost one league game.

Charlie Malam
Deputy Overnight Sport News Editor

It’s so obvious!

Daily Express.

Why Man City are NOT the biggest threat facing Jurgen Klopp and Liverpool - Graeme Souness
MANCHESTER CITY are not the biggest danger to Liverpool in the near future - Real Madrid and Barcelona are.

The Reds capped off a sensational season with a Champions League triumph over Tottenham in Madrid last Saturday.
I think it’s fair comment. Liverpool have been a feeder club to bigger Spanish clubs.

Marvin,every single press conference that pep does he asks really bitter, inappropriate questions,you really should base your opinion on that,he is a cockcroah and you have just helped him make some money by posting his shite on here,if you respect that then i despair

Nice post lady, but what exactly is a cockcroah

Here's an interview with the BBC's Simon Stone on a Manchester United fan's YouTube channel. I've put it here because you can learn something about Simon Stone the journalist. I've watched similar in the past with Jamie Jackson and Henry Winter and none of them seem to have any more about them than any other fan, but Simon Stone really does know what he's talking about. He makes the very obvious points about what has happened at Man Utd post Fergie but you can see that he has some insight.

I have seen a lot of City fans comment negatively about Simon Stone's work on the BBC, or when they see him at City press conferences but journalists aren't there to promote the club, they are there to ask awkward questions.

I think Simon Stone may have been given an unfair ride in the past by City fans just because he was a prominent journalist and it's a guilt by association. I'll read his stuff in the future with a bit more respect.

I've taken out the link as I don't want blues clicking.
Marvin your awareness of Stones is severely lacking, he's nothing more than a United fan boy masquerading as a football reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.