Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The United Liverpool media duopoly will remain until City start to drive meaningful revenue into the msm's coffers

It was incredible. He was trying to talk about the book itself and give insights into the writing process. But the strangest thing is that he didn’t seem to know all that much about the book. Even when he was reading excerpts he was messing it up.

It was just garbled, rambling nonsense.

My wife has no idea who he is and to this day still laughs about it.

He had some crumpled notes to help him but it was shambolic. He kept asking the side of the stage how long he had left to go because he was clearly dying and wanted it to be over. In the end he just walked off stage to silence.

In a way it was a festival highlight!
No offense intended but knowing who he is, I have to question your decision in staying to listen to his waffle....

I bet your wife never asks for your opinion on which film to watch anymore does she? ;-)

So is Jackson allegedly!

This is the first match write-up I've seen from Garside - it's not normally his job, and hopefully won't be repeated.
Apparently Garside covers everything from yachting to the national Ludo championships, a Jack of all trades, master of none character, his match report had less balance than those written club forums.

I had a nice spot sat on a wall having a beer and didn’t want to give it up!

I can imagine....

tenor.gif

So is Jackson allegedly!

This is the first match write-up I've seen from Garside - it's not normally his job, and hopefully won't be repeated.

Gartside is a United fan. His nickname is Lantern because of shape of his head and chin.

Suspect morals on a number of parenting and husbandry fronts, allegedly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.