Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46786340

They can't help it can they? The article quotes Diaz saying Real are the only club he'd leave city for. Yet they portray it as a failure of our academy players not allowed to come through.

Like it or not, we’ve lost 2 of the youngsters who formed our holy trinity, due to lack of first team opportunity. Not a surprise that the media would see that as a failure (albeit that they don’t need any excuse to stick the boot into us)

So I take it you never read the article saying how far the Rags are behind City,when we made something like 8 changes and won 7-0,whilst the Rags made 6 changes and struggled to beat Reading by only 2-0.
No off course you didn`t.It doesn`t suit your narrative.
Logging onto a NEWSpaper web site I would expect the lead feature to be something different than sports news. And why give headline coverage to a former player who committed an offense in the USA?

So I take it you never read the article saying how far the Rags are behind City,when we made something like 8 changes and won 7-0,whilst the Rags made 6 changes and struggled to beat Reading by only 2-0.
No off course you didn`t.It doesn`t suit your narrative.

You still got a financial interest in the MUEN?

Logging onto a NEWSpaper web site I would expect the lead feature to be something different than sports news. And why give headline coverage to a former player who committed an offense in the USA?

Just had a quick look online and one of the first news articles is the rags have drawn Arsenal in the FA Cup. You have to do quite a bit of scrolling before you see anything City related.
Been discussed before, simply click bait.

You`ve answered your own question.A Rag has committed a serious offence in the States and therefore warrants a bigger headline than a 7-0 win.
Had the fucker still played for the fuckers I can guarantee that you would have been pissed of had it NOT made the main headlines.
Am I correct ?
Of course I fucking am !!!

You still got a financial interest in the MUEN?
Yes !!!
Its called a reality check.
Too many daft fuckers like yourself believe that NOTHING is ever written about the RAGS that has NO negative connotations towards them.
Can I ask you how you know ???????????????????????????????
Thats assuming you never read the said paper otherwise you would know that is NOT so.
Please look at an article today ref how shit the RAGS are.
Another idiot who listens to what other Blue Mooners write when they have NO knowledge,due to them following the other shep .
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Bleat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry or maybe you are just the black sheep of the famil !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.