Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as daft as it sounds ..you clicked !!
Enough said !!!

I simply visited the news site I didn't click on any articles, rarely do unless they're City related. Even you with all your loyalty of the MEN must see how they are currently managing their online site.

I think that's a little unfair.
He hasn't broken into the matchday squad as a regular because almost no-one has, and he's up against Sane, Sterling, and now Mahrez. Yes, the bar is high, but saying he hasn't made the grade seems harsh.

In terms of goals, does this help?
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/brahim-diaz/leistungsdaten/spieler/314678/plus/0?saison=ges

Perhaps a bit harsh. His record of 22 goals in 76 matches at various levels for City is decent for a wide player. I wish Diaz well in his career (as I do Sancho) but I still feel he will not be a really high level player. We'll have to wait and see. Sane and Sterling are already on the way to being world class and it is hard to see them being displaced any time soon. Perhaps if we hadn't bought Mahrez we could have seen more of Diaz.

Yes !!!
Its called a reality check.
Too many daft fuckers like yourself believe that NOTHING is ever written about the RAGS that has NO negative connotations towards them.
Can I ask you how you know ???????????????????????????????
Thats assuming you never read the said paper otherwise you would know that is NOT so.
Please look at an article today ref how shit the RAGS are.
Another idiot who listens to what other Blue Mooners write when they have NO knowledge,due to them following the other shep .
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Bleat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry or maybe you are just the black sheep of the famil !!!
Don't make me get my red marker out!

You`ve answered your own question.A Rag has committed a serious offence in the States and therefore warrants a bigger headline than a 7-0 win.
Had the fucker still played for the fuckers I can guarantee that you would have been pissed of had it NOT made the main headlines.
Am I correct ?
Of course I fucking am !!!
Having lived away from Manchester for over 40 years, getting back every 4 or 5, I want to read what is happening in my "hometown".
When I want sports news I go to the respective web page (i.e. Manchester City) - I don't want the dickheads at the MUEN bombarding me with shit about the rags.
And as "Shirley" wrote - I don't click on any rags item
We have a similar news / sports conflict here in NZ - anything to do with Rugby is headline news before killings, riots, and even the rantings of TRUMP.
Have a good day oakiecokie, over and out!

Just had a quick look online and one of the first news articles is the rags have drawn Arsenal in the FA Cup. You have to do quite a bit of scrolling before you see anything City related.
Been discussed before, simply click bait.
Says it all really.Manchester City FC,the Champions of England, record breakers,the best team in the country,the best team in Manchester,,the most successful club in england over the last few years,playing football from another planet,exhibiting exciting progressive football,in the middle of a revolution ,style wise re playing out from the back......and the local Manchester paper leads with mid table utd drawing a team on its arse .
City should be the lead headline,everytime nowadays.We are not,thats oakie coakie with some folk......but not in my book.

Perhaps a bit harsh. His record of 22 goals in 76 matches at various levels for City is decent for a wide player. I wish Diaz well in his career (as I do Sancho) but I still feel he will not be a really high level player. We'll have to wait and see. Sane and Sterling are already on the way to being world class and it is hard to see them being displaced any time soon. Perhaps if we hadn't bought Mahrez we could have seen more of Diaz.

Yep, agree with all of that. Get Jorginho (or other DM), probably don't get Mahrez, play Diaz more possibly.... The kids need the stars to align a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.