Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was a pen but I'll admit I'm biased and it was close-never a dive though and this is where the pundit plays to the narrative which is shite- he wouldn't say the same about Rashford but I suppose that's for the agenda thread.
It was never a pen. We got lucky. No drama.

Sergio was offside no argument about it
The only angle I've seen is not conclusive as the camera is behind the play, and the lino seems to be in line, so I'd suggest there is considerable doubt, just because a few pundits say it offside doesn't mean it is.

There has been no "VAR" view, which happens in other games without VAR, so I suspect that "view" may have suggested he was in line.

The only angle I've seen is not conclusive as the camera is behind the play, and the lino seems to be in line, so I'd suggest there is considerable doubt, just because a few pundits say it offside doesn't mean it is.

There has been no "VAR" view, which happens in other games without VAR, so I suspect that "view" may have suggested he was in line.
1101131.jpg

Not seen it since the game mate, but we voted for var so there's little point in these idiots complaining.

Proves my point, the camera angle is at least 10m behind play, so we need straight lines, and the swansea player 2 behind could be playing him on, its not certain he's not ahead of the player next to Sergio, also its not certain that is the moment the ball is played either.

I'm not saying yes or no, but there is doubt, and frankly I couldn't give a fuck anyway.

Yep, fuck them and fuck VAR. Cos we wouldn't have won with it tonight.
Yep this VAR is doing my head in -thought when we had it it would help but then Schalke away saw to that. Then today we don't have it and we get 2 go our way?
I'm off to bed non the wiser,
good night.

Proves my point, the camera angle is at least 10m behind play, so we need straight lines, and the swansea player 2 behind could be playing him on, its not certain he's not ahead of the player next to Sergio, also its not certain that is the moment the ball is played either.

I'm not saying yes or no, but there is doubt, and frankly I couldn't give a fuck anyway.
Yep, agree with all you say, but I think he was offside. We got away with it tonight and, if, as a team we have intentions of winning 2, 3 or 4 pots, we need nights like tonight. Great night, great result(s) and another trip to Wembley. Jesus, it's a good time to be a Blue!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.