Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep this VAR is doing my head in -thought when we had it it would help but then Schalke away saw to that. Then today we don't have it and we get 2 go our way?
I'm off to bed non the wiser,
good night.
Me too, feather awaits - as does another trip to Wembley

Reactions: SVP
Personally, I'm deeply embarrassed about evil cheating City being top of the league, in the Champions League quarters, FA Cup quarters and having won the League Cup and Community Shield already.

I want to be a Liverpool fan. Out of the League Cup that the evils won, out of the FA Cup, not first in the league. Or a United fan, fighting for fourth. And out of the FA Cup. And League Cup.

Being a City fan is awful. Cheating two goals today, winning trophies, challenging on all fronts.

Can you feel my pain?
You obviously are in serious need of a nice relaxing break. A weekend at Wembley should cure it.

You obviously are in serious need of a nice relaxing break. A weekend at Wembley should cure it.

Do you think? I'm not so sure. I've done that before and it resulted in a dreadful hangover due to what others told me was "success" and "get the fuck in, we've won it again".

Do I really want that once more?

Do you think? I'm not so sure. I've done that before and it resulted in a dreadful hangover due to what others told me was "success" and "get the fuck in, we've won it again".

Do I really want that once more?
I'm willing to volunteer supping your beer for you if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.