Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never a penalty in a million years. We got lucky.

Well tbh I haven’t a clue what is any more.

I used to know the rules, fouls, handball offside I could explain it all but now it’s a Fcking lottery reminds me of when I watch rugby.

The thing I do say is whatever the decision, the pundits contradict to say we got lucky or it defo is so I’m sticking with it’s a foul in the box as he took the player as well as the ball & foul in the box is a penalty.

1101131.jpg
Where's the ball? Rewind a couple of frames. On side, Pige. Besides, the defender pushes Serge, blatant penalty?

Where's the ball? Rewind a couple of frames. On side, Pige. Besides, the defender pushes Serge, blatant penalty?

I watched an Irish stream against Schalke & they showed an angle st half time & said it should have been disallowed & VAR got it wrong & not for one more ent considering what the line is & if they got it right.

Well tbh I haven’t a clue what is any more.

I used to know the rules, fouls, handball offside I could explain it all but now it’s a Fcking lottery reminds me of when I watch rugby.

The thing I do say is whatever the decision, the pundits contradict to say we got lucky or it defo is so I’m sticking with it’s a foul in the box as he took the player as well as the ball & foul in the box is a penalty.
This is ...the worrying thing about Football.
Those of us ,who loved the game ,grew up ..learning the rules.Now.? Thete is "no point"(norway-eurovision song contest)
Uefa/pigmol etc just make it up on the hoof.
Gud thing we're a terribly decent side nowadays...not relying on borderline shouts...Centurians..."Play to win"(H17) ; )

....just gone to the BBC SPORT website

Headline
Wales win grand slam (7 hours ago)

Next
Some UFC (glorified Street violence)

Next
Wolves win.

Had the rags won, you KNOW what's headlining

.... "it's a good day, to bury bad news"
The media bias in full swing.

What we did last night was proper newsworthy...fuck them, fuck them all.

A very small point is that the highlights section of the BBC show a still of a United player shooting on the thumbnail for the clip. Wolves won so usually it would be a photo of a Wolves player.
Choose the images very carefully, remember the keeper from Leicester laughing at Sterling when we won on pens there.

I saw that too, both hands on his back pushing him down as he dived to head it, no mention anywhere. I thought the benefit of the doubt was supposed to be given to the attacker anyway to create more goals? Loving all the crying on social media, not from Swansea fan's of course but from Dippers and rags mainly. Fantastic fight back from 0-2 down you could imagine the headlines if it would have been one of those teams. Pray to God Fulham win today with a controversial penalty, an offside goal and VVD sent off for a professional foul, Mane for one of his snide elbows spotted for once and Salah for two dives.

What about the BBC:
  • "Aguero wins it for Man City with 'offside' goal".
That sort of thing did not bother them when they awarded Mkhitaryan with goal of the month when he was at least a yard offside.

As the supposed top broadcaster in the UK they have got completely to pot, and are an utter disgrace.

Proves my point, the camera angle is at least 10m behind play, so we need straight lines, and the swansea player 2 behind could be playing him on, its not certain he's not ahead of the player next to Sergio, also its not certain that is the moment the ball is played either.

I'm not saying yes or no, but there is doubt, and frankly I couldn't give a fuck anyway.
The straight line is on the pitch where the grass is cut. His leg is ahead of that line and nothing in anyone else is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.