Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the report in the DT. Jeez, how much we didn't deserve that, how cruel to go out like that to, wait for it, wait, patience . . . . . . ."the visiting billionaires"! Jeez, the RDAHMeedya are just soooooooooooo predictable. I shan't be reading the report in the same paper about how MANUre went out in such a cruel way, so cruel for visiting billionaires! It makes me laugh 'cos yer know just how much it pains those fuckers writing that shite!

Just read the report in the DT. Jeez, how much we didn't deserver that, how cruel to go out like that to, wait for it, wait, patience . . . . . . ."the visiting billionaires"! Jeez, the RDAHMeedya are just soooooooooooo predictable. I shan't be reading the report in the same paper about how MANUre went out in such a cruel way, so cruel for visiting billionaires! It makes me laugh 'cos yer know just how much it pains those fuckers writing that shite!
Funny isn't it mate that half the prem league sides have billionaire owners, yet we're the only team it's used against. No agenda though.

What about the BBC:
  • "Aguero wins it for Man City with 'offside' goal".
That sort of thing did not bother them when they awarded Mkhitaryan with goal of the month when he was at least a yard offside.

As the supposed top broadcaster in the UK they have got completely to pot, and are an utter disgrace.
They say we only won because of a dodgy penalty and an "offside" goal. Do they not realise that if they hadn't have been given we would have carried on having efforts on goal.

They say we only won because of a dodgy penalty and an "offside" goal. Do they not realise that if they hadn't have been given we would have carried on having efforts on goal.

If the boot were on the City foot the only complaint we could have would be the offside goal. But the general notion within the RDAHMeedya is the one where our third is disallowed and then Swansea win the game with a 2-2 scoreline, or were they gonna swarm all over us like they didn't for nearly 70% of the game? It does make me wonder whether the people scribing shite upon sewage actually watch the game and take notice of what is happening, or did the 'magic of the FArce Cup' go up in a puff of smoke and the scribes had to address another script, one which has been sticking in meedya craws for a good few seasons?

The tackle on Sterling looked a clear penalty in real time, which is what the referee has to go on. You could spend hours during a match reviewing incidents the officials got wrong in slow motion and without VAR you only have the biased media to do that.

He gave a penalty which I say was correct, so 2 apiece and 12 minutes of normal time plus 30 minutes of possible extra time still left to play.

We would have put 4 or 5 past them if it had gone to extra time, the way it panned out they were lucky losers and will have gained confidence for the rest of their season.

The Dippers generally get a free pass in the media now , Klopp's failure to win a trophy in three probably four years despite spending £350m , the coach attack was generally referred to as banter by over exuberant cheeky little scousers , Salah was player of the year last year but didnt contribute to his team winning anything and VVC will probably achieve the same this season. Their front three are the best in europe but have scored 50 goals less than us this season , but the most significant issue the fact we have won more in the first 6 months of this season than the Dippers have won in 15 years , one league cup victory which really puts the Dippers current standing in football into perspective , they promise so much but achieve absolutely nothing season after season.
The Rags and Dippers will always be the media's love child and will not change in my generation , and as long as they both continue to be nearly men or shite i will happily take that , whilst i watch the club i have supported through struggles neither Utd/Scouse fans have ever witnessed , win as many trophies as possible ,never been a better time to be a Blue , the media garbage will never spoil that for me.
Just some more high echelon top bantz from the 'knowledgeable' Anfield cheeky scamp's......

What about the BBC:
  • "Aguero wins it for Man City with 'offside' goal".
That sort of thing did not bother them when they awarded Mkhitaryan with goal of the month when he was at least a yard offside.

As the supposed top broadcaster in the UK they have got completely to pot, and are an utter disgrace.
Seems to coincide with when the BBC moved the sports department to Media City

I note the United manager was pleased var changed a red to yellow in their favour but the absence of var helped a certain club (City).
Lets hope his pro var opinions continue when any pro United ref decisions may continue but will be open to greater scrutiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.