Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holt and the Daily United. Both absolute c*nts!

It’s been said on numerous occasions, but I’ll say it again, Holt should be banned from the Etihad. More like Chief Sh*t Stirrer. Along with the Daily Rag he works for.

IMG_0046.jpeg

First question for Stefan Ortega at the pre-match press conference. Stefan sat next to Pep.

“The squad list has come out, Ederson is not here, are you expecting to play?” (WTF?!) After Oretega replied, “I think so yes?” (reply form Journalist) “Nice of you to get a game.” (they are absolute brain dead c*nts who can’t ask a normal and interesting question without making a sarcastic remark)

Here. At the start of the interview.

Last edited:

It’s been said on numerous occasions, but I’ll say it again, Holt should be banned from the Etihad. More like Chief Sh*t Stirrer. Along with the Daily Rag he works for.

View attachment 101259

First question for Stefan Ortega at the pre-match press conference. Stefan sat next to Pep.

“The squad list has come out, Ederson is not here, are you expecting to play?” (WTF?!) After Oretega replied, “I think so yes?” (reply form Journalist) “Nice of you to get a game.” (they are absolute brain dead c*nts who can’t ask a normal and interesting question without making a sarcastic remark)

OHIAC

View attachment 101259

Thought exactly the same when I saw it , snidey sarcastic cunts

Ashtons got his hands full misdirecting media coverage with that whopping great turd of a performance and result.
Might have to change his name to Goebbels and oh I don't know, blame it all on an ethnic minority group and hold future press conferences at Wansee.
Is the takeover happening soon?

Ashtons got his hands full misdirecting media coverage with that whopping great turd of a performance and result.
Might have to change his name to Goebbels and oh I don't know, blame it all on an ethnic minority group and hold future press conferences at Wansee.
Is the takeover happening soon?
Just a couple more days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.