Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the bbc web site work ?

I tried posting this

"Ten Hag is playing a blinder on more money than he ever dream of. A club that cant afford to sack him.

A club with huge debts but still splashes million on has beens and players from Norway.

Wake up and smell the coffee utd are just a mid table team, stop behaving like you are a top team. You arent and havent been for over ten years. Ignore what the press/media keep say " but this is man utd" so what !!

Utd a poorly run mid table team with a statium which is below the pl stands. Cant even put on a big screen for VAR which is against the pl rules as all clubs must have it."

It wont let me post lol but I can post other comments but not this !

The BBC running a Q&A with Simon Stone in his role as the rational fanboy...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/67700632

Get Involved - What next for Man Utd?
Get Involved - Simon Stone Q&A

No other club is treated this way.

It never crosses their mind that's it's over, that utd's era is finished, gone, if not forever, certainly for a very long time.

We all know why Stone in particular behaves this way, but he's not alone, the sports media as a whole behaves as if we're living through an interregnum, we aren't, this is our time, and all their guff is a consequence of their refusal to recognise that simple fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.