Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fancied a laugh this morning whilst walking the dog and stuck on BBC’s Football Daily to listen to last night’s inquest.

Steve Bruce, Stat Man Dave et al absolutely gutted with The World’s Greatest Football Club TM. Bruce even referred to United as Manchester, it’s catching!

Anyway, when they’d completed flogging the dead horse they put an ad on for a podcast, ‘How to buy a football club’. Silly Sally is joined by Simon Stone and Fizal Islam over 36 (thirty six) episodes! I wonder what the hell they’ve found to talk about?

The dog’s going to be exhausted!

I fancied a laugh this morning whilst walking the dog and stuck on BBC’s Football Daily to listen to last night’s inquest.

Steve Bruce, Stat Man Dave et al absolutely gutted with The World’s Greatest Football Club TM. Bruce even referred to United as Manchester, it’s catching!

Anyway, when they’d completed flogging the dead horse they put an ad on for a podcast, ‘How to buy a football club’. Silly Sally is joined by Simon Stone and Fizal Islam over 36 (thirty six) episodes! I wonder what the hell they’ve found to talk about?

Imagine how much content you could create about City if you took the the same view. So much positive stuff to talk about with city on the financial and takeover side from Thaksin to sheik early days to CFG and the campus and the different equity partners etc

Q and with simple Simon.https://twitter.com/sistoney67/status/1734857702315008131?t=vTiOSdp0rJY80NQbzbet8w&s=19

YCNMIU
Sky got Phil Bardsey on (who?) who made 8 appearances out of over 300 career games . He's giving it us this ,us that,ffs, interviewer managed to shoehorn in the obligatory "biggest club in the world " bollocks.
Rinse and repeat ,eras come to an end.

They never learn. And a little warning before I click in shite would be appreciated ..... :)

It’s hysterical stuff, there are the points about letting Mahrez and Gundo go which are valid to some of City’s struggles at the moment. However this can all be fixed in the summer which I fully expect the club to do, it’s temporary and not terminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.