Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily Telegraph at it again this morning The headline article reads:
"What Edu and Mikel Arteta can offer Declan Rice to tempt him to Arsenal
Chance to be a guaranteed starter in an upwardly mobile Arsenal side in the Champions League appeals to in-demand England midfielder"

The desperation in that article for Rice not to sign for us is palpable. I've not bothered with the link so they don't get any clicks. It really is absolutely laughable. This is the state we have them in now. They simply can't handle our success and they are choking on it. Fucking lovin' it!
If he does sign for Arsenal, it will because he wants to stay local, not because he's guaranteed a starting place and expects to win more with Arteta.

If he does sign for Arsenal, it will because he wants to stay local, not because he's guaranteed a starting place and expects to win more with Arteta.
Pep has always stressed that if anyone doesn't want to play for City then they don't have to. The message is clear. If you are not hungry enough to play for the current European champions then you are not the sort of player we require.

Before anybody gets upset with me I know this the wrong thread I don't know where else to ask this question. I want to start a thread but don't know how. Can someone please tell me how to do it please?

Before anybody gets upset with me I know this the wrong thread I don't know where else to ask this question. I want to start a thread but don't know how. Can someone please tell me how to do it please?
Press on the forums text top left, you should see a post thread button then. Press that and set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.