Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has always stressed that if anyone doesn't want to play for City then they don't have to. The message is clear. If you are not hungry enough to play for the current European champions then you are not the sort of player we require.
If you aren’t ambitious enough to move three hours up the motorway for 5 years to reach the pinnacle of club football, then we’re well rid.

I see McGeehan has written his article again, presenting it as a ‘paper’ and trying to get rubes in to listen to him chatting shit
Hasn’t even managed to ‘sell out’ an office lecture theatre in Parsonage Gardens. For free
But the usual redshirt smacked arses will be in attendance for this ‘important research discussion’

Depends on what you call a good'un. Unfortunately I have put it in the classic thread and don't know how to move it. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Even more pressure, now you’ve already declared it a classic.

Anyway, for what it’s worth, if the DVLA have your correct address and you’ve heard nothing, I’d assume nothing’s coming and forget about it.

IF it's all about clicks to monetise yourself, I'd wager that they will have worked out that behind their shitty puff pieces they know that City are by far the best team. Therefore, slag us off whist giving it large about Rags, Dippers and the Arse. Clickety-click and a decent pay packet.
Admittedly some "Journos" are just jump-on-the-bandwagon haters...... but fuck 'em.
Constant drip-drip-drip of redundancies and down-sizing. Staff going months without being paid. Martin Samuel meanwhile hired on a +£400k salary. No wonder they are as bitter as they are desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.