Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Keown manage to keep his gig on MOTD?
His tactical analysis usually amounts to “Give them a leveller”
In the first few minutes to “let them know you are there”
After the highlights of yesterdays game he said that if he was a Sheffield United player he would have knocked the 5 trophies over.
The game has evolved beyond his comprehension and it’s Time to put this dinosaur out to pasture
I thought his analysis was still better than the bloke from the property development program. Not that all his bedrooms were upstairs.

I don’t keep a league table of who they laugh at the most mate.

Just making a simple point that I’ve seen them take the piss out of all the top clubs numerous times, Liverpool included.

Really?

Here's the Paddy Power YouTube site, as far as I'm aware all their adverts and skits get posted here, perhaps you can help me out as I'm struggling to find a single one devoted to Liverpool or their fans.

https://www.youtube.com/@paddypower/videos

How does Keown manage to keep his gig on MOTD?
His tactical analysis usually amounts to “Give them a leveller”
In the first few minutes to “let them know you are there”
After the highlights of yesterdays game he said that if he was a Sheffield United player he would have knocked the 5 trophies over.
Mankind has evolved beyond his comprehension and it’s Time to put this dinosaur out to pasture
Edited.

He is an absolute insult to amoebas. I actually laughed when I heard him say about pushing the 5 trophies over. Salty bitterness and avoided answering Linekers question about who has the league this season. Am sure if he had been asked the same going into Christmas his answer would undoubtedly been Arsenal....

Julien Laurens does ESPN FC with Nedum and some others including Shaka Hislop and Craig Burley (who is one of the absolute best pundits on TV). He's an incredibly good journalist. ESPN FC is lightyears ahead of anything produced for the UK.

I think their daily shows are all on YouTube too.

It wouldn’t need to be particularly good or insightful to improve on the childish and pathetic drivel churned out daily by Sky, TalkSport, TNT and the printed media in the UK.

Sky sports is a disgrace. From 5:45pm you can watch:

1.The United way
2. Busby
3.the law man
4.Class of 92 full time

If this does not confirm their bias then I don’t know what more evidence is needed. They cater for these cunts and alway will.

Sickening.

As I’ve said before…. Sky are turning into the History channel to keep that lot relevant. Even the Class of 92 is 32 years ago!

Really?

Here's the Paddy Power YouTube site, as far as I'm aware all their adverts and skits get posted here, perhaps you can help me out as I'm struggling to find a single one devoted to Liverpool or their fans.

https://www.youtube.com/@paddypower/videos

Well the second most recent football one looks like it’s about Klopp. But I’m really not invested enough to go scrolling down playing dozens of videos to make a point mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.