Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the second most recent football one looks like it’s about Klopp. But I’m really not invested enough to go scrolling down playing dozens of videos to make a point mate.
Just a quick Google of Paddy power liverpool skit brings up a few. Anyone hoping for one comparing them to a random serial killer is in dreamland.

Well the second most recent football one looks like it’s about Klopp. But I’m really not invested enough to go scrolling down playing dozens of videos to make a point mate.

But you did make a point mate...

"Just making a simple point that I’ve seen them take the piss out of all the top clubs numerous times, Liverpool included."

The video you reference is an impressionist who does Pep, Klopp, Arteta, Mourinho etc, it's not club specific in any way

I'll help you out, I watch most of the PP adverts and skits, I've never seen a single one taking the piss out of Liverpool or its fans.

I'm not getting at you, I'm happy to be proved wrong.

But you did make a point mate...

"Just making a simple point that I’ve seen them take the piss out of all the top clubs numerous times, Liverpool included."

The video you reference is an impressionist who does Pep, Klopp, Arteta, Mourinho etc, it's not club specific in any way

I'll help you out, I watch most of the PP adverts and skits, I've never seen a single one taking the piss out of Liverpool or its fans.

I'm not getting at you, I'm happy to be proved wrong.
I may be not understanding the comments but lfc have had their share too

It wouldn’t need to be particularly good or insightful to improve on the childish and pathetic drivel churned out daily by Sky, TalkSport, TNT and the printed media in the UK.
BBC managed to refer to "the new owners" a couple of days ago in a report on the rags game. That's pushing the bounds of reality even further than they usually do. Not football related but a couple of days earlier they published a story about a woman who had travelled the "UK" on her bus pass when she had actually never left England. Standard of reporting on the BBC would disgrace a provincial weekly.

Sky sports is a disgrace. From 5:45pm you can watch:

1.The United way
2. Busby
3.the law man
4.Class of 92 full time

If this does not confirm their bias then I don’t know what more evidence is needed. They cater for these cunts and alway will.

Sickening.

Surely their must be a program on the first team to win the big 5 in a calendar year.

We would never hear the end of it if rags or dippers had done it.

Fucking disgraceful the way the press/media ignore the best team the world has ever seen

It's Paddy Power.
They genuinely have a 'Ministry of Mischief' within the organisation that comes up with all sorts of nonsense to get free publicity, hits & clicks and they are very good at it (all be it, it is now much watered down to what it was before they were acquired by the Flutter PLC).
They had a cracker on United and Ten Hag the other day also. Don't take a blind bit of notice whatever Paddy puts out. Just laugh along with it, and take it for what it is: a complete wind-up.

Still waiting for paddy to call out Liverpool though

Sky sports is a disgrace. From 5:45pm you can watch:

1.The United way
2. Busby
3.the law man
4.Class of 92 full time

If this does not confirm their bias then I don’t know what more evidence is needed. They cater for these cunts and alway will.

Sickening.
Sky aren't there to be fair, they're there for subscriptions and advertising revenue. Unfortunately for us that's where the Rags beat us every time. They just have more worldwide fans and actually more in this country as well. It's just something we have to live with. I'm happy with winning the treble and 5 trophies in total last year. Balls to Sky and the BBC and their crap documentaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.