Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely their must be a program on the first team to win the big 5 in a calendar year.

We would never hear the end of it if rags or dippers had done it.

Fucking disgraceful the way the press/media ignore the best team the world has ever seen
And it wasn't mentioned in the list of important sporting things in 2023 on the BBC sport website. Raggy cunts.

And it wasn't mentioned in the list of important sporting things in 2023 on the BBC sport website. Raggy cunts.

I was wondering what sort of lack of effort the bbc would put into our achievements of the last calendar year, and yes no mention of winning the Premier League three times in a row either.

Jealous sad twats !

Sky aren't there to be fair, they're there for subscriptions and advertising revenue. Unfortunately for us that's where the Rags beat us every time. They just have more worldwide fans and actually more in this country as well. It's just something we have to live with. I'm happy with winning the treble and 5 trophies in total last year. Balls to Sky and the BBC and their crap documentaries.
I like the fact they have more

If we hurting someone with our winning, at least hurt as many as possible

Imagine all those rag fuckers last night cheering the new year in, dreaming of any success.

They wake up today still shite

Sky aren't there to be fair, they're there for subscriptions and advertising revenue. Unfortunately for us that's where the Rags beat us every time. They just have more worldwide fans and actually more in this country as well. It's just something we have to live with. I'm happy with winning the treble and 5 trophies in total last year. Balls to Sky and the BBC and their crap documentaries.
I’ve always found it odd, the brag about being bigger (in terms of a global fan base). Luckily games aren’t decided by that metric. It actually works against them in terms of ownership with the Glazers. Why would they give up their cash cow? No matter how bad they are some Herbert in Oslo or Bangkok will buy the shirt.

My bad! A bit like “the case has been squashed”. We have a mate who inadvertently comes out with mixed metaphors:

Get your mouse on it (in betting parlance)

Don’t put all your eggs in one box

He’s blowing his own cornet

And many more.

A guy I worked with when serving my apprenticeship was always saying "quote me if Im wrong".

His favourite insult was, youve got no brains at all.......not one!!!

I’ve always found it odd, the brag about being bigger (in terms of a global fan base). Luckily games aren’t decided by that metric. It actually works against them in terms of ownership with the Glazers. Why would they give up their cash cow? No matter how bad they are some Herbert in Oslo or Bangkok will buy the shirt.
It’s mostly the armchair fans that boast about worldwide fan bases. Most regular attendees know that it means that big games have far too many tourists, and to be fair to a match going rag mate of mine, he’s said this for years and we’re now ending up with the same problems. It’s a consequence of sustained success so we have to live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.