Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to buy a newspaper before the Internet took off. I have an Internet subscription to the Telegraph on the back of my mother buying the actual paper, when that finishes my subscription finishes, maybe I'm tight but I won't pay for news when it freely available elsewhere. There's a lot of people like me and they will struggle.

I was confused when the team came out on bbc….

I was quickly trying to figure out the formation then I realised the incompetent cunts had only named 10 players.

View attachment 103532
Its part of our 115 charges punishment. We have to play each week with an ever decreasing team number. By the time the cup final comes round we'll just have a goalkeeper. If we play the rags in the final again we'll still win it, Eddy scoring the winner !

There's no way they're going out of business. The move to the internet and web subscriptions has turned them from a niche English paper to one of the biggest in the World.

20 free Guardian articles a month is also an interesting entry point too. It's the ones with 2 or 3 that are almost pointless. You can click on something and find out it's not particularly interesting, or even just a short non-article, and that's 2 weeks worth of that site gone. If you're reading 20+ then it's reasonable to argue that you enjoy that newspaper, and, if you can afford to, should be giving a few quid a month.

If you're only reading City match reports, then you won't get close to needing to pay.
You can see all the articles behind paywall from any site by pasting the link to an article into some of the paywall bypass sites. You can find paywall bypass sites by googling words like: paywall bypass website

Sky Sports News discussing if Choupo-Moting would be a good signing for the rags.

Everyone agreed it would be a good signing!

"Nothing to lose"
"Experienced forward"
"Scored goals in the premier league before"(a grand total of 4)

If that doesn't tell you Sky don't pander to the red shirts I'm not sure what will
I think it would be a cracking signing for them. He’s worse than Antony

Sky Sports News discussing if Choupo-Moting would be a good signing for the rags.

Everyone agreed it would be a good signing!

"Nothing to lose"
"Experienced forward"
"Scored goals in the premier league before"(a grand total of 4)

If that doesn't tell you Sky don't pander to the red shirts I'm not sure what will
I saw that, scruffy twat Hachard makes out he knows every player in Europe, he’s a useless journalist, said Choupo Moting would be a good acquisition, what a fucking knob.

Reminds me of vogue trying to sue that pub for the use of their name, until the pub wrote back telling them to swivel as the pub had been there for hundreds of years before the crap mag even started publishing. They wrote a sniveling apology letter back to them saying sorry for the misunderstanding. Wankers.
Reminds me of shop in Urmston in the 80's, used to be the cinema was then called Terry's and sold mail order returns (I received loads of old crap for my birthdays from there, like action man with an arm missing lol!) anyways Terry sold out and the new owner re-named it " 'Arrods of the North". It was changed pretty quick after Mohamed al Fayed issued a warning!

I was confused when the team came out on bbc….

I was quickly trying to figure out the formation then I realised the incompetent cunts had only named 10 players.

View attachment 103532
It's not incompetence. It happens far to may times for that. Its by design. The rag supporting children running BBC sport / football coverage and will be sniggering to themselves for days over it. An absolute set of wankers.

Reminds me of shop in Urmston in the 80's, used to be the cinema was then called Terry's and sold mail order returns (I received loads of old crap for my birthdays from there, like action man with an arm missing lol!) anyways Terry sold out and the new owner re-named it " 'Arrods of the North". It was changed pretty quick after Mohamed al Fayed issued a warning!
There used to be a hardware/car spares shop in Marple called Harrods, same green and white logo with a slightly different font.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.