Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has always stressed that if anyone doesn't want to play for City then they don't have to. The message is clear. If you are not hungry enough to play for the current European champions then you are not the sort of player we require.
I saw a short video featuring Rice. He outlined his ambitions.
which were to win medals. He wants to play in finals.
can’t remember where I saw the video posted.
The mentality box is ticked. Remains to be seen if he ticks the other boxes for us

The team that offers him the best chance of achieving his ambitions will win his signature.

What a weird article
a lot of rambling going on lol

The Aussie league up in arms because we bought and sold their rising star.
I bet Mooy will look back on his career and wonder where it went wrong haha

La Liga going mental and giving advice to a French team I’ve never heard of
Where do you even start with those bitter fruit loops.

And a lot of ‘CFG haven’t broken any rules’

I don’t think the media have realised that we’re not buying to stockpile. We’re buying to sell.

Cascarino advising Rice he would be spending his time on the bench if he signs for City and the media in general doing everything possible to see he ends up with the Tarquins. Apparently playing for Arteta is a better choice than Pep because his contract ends in two years and funnily enough about the same time Arteta's contract ends, presuming Arteta isn't sacked first.
It's amazing how the media are running about like headless chickens.
Have City actually put a bid in yet?
Is Irish Tony saying that Rice isn't good enough to play for City?

The record sale in the A League today is around £1m.

The suggestion that the A League is up in arms because we sold Mooynfor a price Melbourne City wouldn't get close to is just made up.

Australian Liverpool and Man United supporters might be up in arms, but that's for an entirely different reason.

Oliver Kay on talking balls tonight comparing our owners buying City to the Nazi regime’s hosting of the 1936 Berlin Olympics in terms of “sports washing”. Genuinely unbelievable. I’m driving home thinking, “no, he can’t really have just done that can he? …”
He’s literally comparing the UK’s biggest allies in the Gulf with Adolf Hitler. What a clown, have these fuckers no sense of shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.