Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC sport running a quiz on the most expensive English players, they have Grealish first and no mention of Rice.

Typical…
Is that the one that says this?

Declan Rice has become the joint most expensive English player ever after joining Arsenal for an initial £100m from West Ham.

Fourteen other English players have gone for initial fees of £40m or more - can you name them all?

Let's not invent issues when there are plenty of examples to be going on with elsewhere.

Declan Rice has become the joint most expensive English player ever after joining Arsenal for an initial £100m from West Ham.

Fourteen other English players have gone for initial fees of £40m or more - can you name them all?

Let's not invent issues when there are plenty of examples to be going on with elsewhere.
Isn't £105 million more than £100 though?
Not that i'm arsed either way but there's no joint about it.

I was referring to the quiz, looks as though I missed the intro.
I’m not one to invent issues but it seems you’re quick to condemn

BBC sport running a quiz on the most expensive English players, they have Grealish first and no mention of Rice.

Typical…
A BBC quiz that specifies initial fees only nicely side stepping Rice & Bellingham. Who would have thunked it...

Chatting to a villa fan in our local chippie the other night.
It was all pleasant than he said 'it's odd how you cant sell out the Etihad' I said 'we do' he laughed and said 'no you don't.
He also moan that 1000's of our fans left before seeing City lift the league cup after we beat them !
I said ' from what I saw most of your fans were behaving like knobheads trying to start fights, enjoy your chips' and left lol

The media are doing a great job about the empty seat
Villa Park holds about 42-44 thousand. It's odd that a previous CL winner has rarely filled it.

The online telegraph reporting Madrid and Barca are in the shit as they will struggle to meet future ffp rules.
They haven't yet mentioned, (2 days now) that the rags have actually failed ffp.
They are so far up their arse it's unbelievable. They done a story about autograph hunters plaguing Mount but no ffp story !
Seen entitled Madrid fans on Twitter enraged that themselves, Barca, rags and Inter have all had their finances questioned. It seems ffp isn't working the way they expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.