Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another example of how mental football writing has become.

Because City put Omar on garden leave.

No link to the rest of the article.

I am a 21 year old writer from the North West. I am studying the 3rd year of a BA hons degree in Creative Writing.

View attachment 104905

View attachment 104906

'Exemplars of respect'

View attachment 104907
I aspire to killing 39 Italians, then holding a parade on its anniversary. (You can't buy class)

I am a 21 year old writer from the North West. I am studying the 3rd year of a BA hons degree in Creative Writing.

View attachment 104905

View attachment 104906

'Exemplars of respect'

View attachment 104907
Putting senior employees on gardening leave is standard practice especially in the private sector.. nothing to see here at all.

View attachment 104905

View attachment 104906

'Exemplars of respect'

View attachment 104907
He would 100% want gardening leave - that is the best thing that can happen to you getting extra free paid holidays and not having to tie up loose ends and do a load of hand over work.

Shit companies dump a load of stuff on you in your last weeks or months, this is the opposite.

Anyway the writer looks like an obese 40 something so is probably bitter at 21. Back to Warhammer for him.

View attachment 104905

View attachment 104906

'Exemplars of respect'

View attachment 104907
Where to start with the three clubs he names, but as for the petty decision, it'll be what's in his contract, otherwise we couldn't enforce it. Pretty standard for every employee in the country, with just the length of time changing. I suspect if I hand my notice in to move to a competitor and ask my employer if they'd mind if I joined straight away, when all my commercial knowledge is at its most valuable

Really good article in the Guardian written by Jonathan Liew, titled " In football's crisis of trust the Premier League as referee is hard to stomach"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.