Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't gardening leave standard at exec level when an employee resigns?
Standard at many levels, not just execs e.g. sales roles. Gardening leave protects the organisation from the employee extracting key info, contacts etc. and acting for the detriment if the organistion/benefit of a competitor while they serve their notice period. They could of course have extracted that info. etc. in advance but the organisation has to act once a decision has been made that someone is going to leave.
I've no experience of this but my misses has plenty and that's how she described it to me anyway.

Just another example of how mental football writing has become.

Because City put Omar on garden leave.

No link to the rest of the article.

I am a 21 year old writer from the North West. I am studying the 3rd year of a BA hons degree in Creative Writing.

View attachment 104905

View attachment 104906

'Exemplars of respect'

View attachment 104907
So buy your way into the top flight, have players who attack fans and get locked up for it or kill 39 Italians but gave a parade in the anniversary.

I’d rather not be seen as exemplar's then thanks.

Wouldn't even be a conversation abroad.
KDB stands out in a team full of superstars, Gerrard stood out in an average team. on a banana skin -lol!

Internationally Beckham had a bigger impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.