Media Discussion - 2023/24

Standard at many levels, not just execs e.g. sales roles. Gardening leave protects the organisation from the employee extracting key info, contacts etc. and acting for the detriment if the organistion/benefit of a competitor while they serve their notice period. They could of course have extracted that info. etc. in advance but the organisation has to act once a decision has been made that someone is going to leave.
I've no experience of this but my misses has plenty and that's how she described it to me anyway.
Yes that’s how it should work.

The employee before leaving then email as much good ideas and good information and good practice and policies they can from their current employer to their own personal email address so they can take it to their next job.
Gardening leave is supposed to stop this but no one thinks of actually taking their laptop off them or blocking their network id

Yes that’s how it should work.

The employee before leaving then email as much good ideas and good information and good practice and policies they can from their current employer to their own personal email address so they can take it to their next job.
Gardening leave is supposed to stop this but no one thinks of actually taking their laptop off them or blocking their network id

You do realise it is easy for the employer to check if any materials have been emailed or downloaded.

I would expect City’s IT to be on point following the famous previous mishap and passing on information not held in OB’s brain should be very difficult.

Tells Alexa to play Talksport

Simon Jordan talking about Chelsea saying they'd a farcical end to last season, but thats what you get with manufactured clubs and the same will happen to Manchester City when the wheels come off there

Alexa - get that **** off
You forgot to mention that he probably said the term "intellectual capital" and asked (and answered) the question "do city have a case to answer?" seventeen times. The man is a bellend. Gaslighting city fans is top of his job description along with being a nonce (he may have a case to answer).

Last edited:
Maybe the term 'gardening leave' to this prick equates to City making Berrada bang Charlie Dimmock for the next 6 months
she would eat him alive
1_dimmock.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.