Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
More "bad faith" reporting from this so-called local newspaper which nowadays sells 11,000 printed copies a day in an urban area with a population of more than 3 million. Meanwhile most of its website traffic is from overseas United fans. This business should be making hay with a treble-winning football team and Erling Haaland on its patch but instead chooses to be negative. Just commercial suicide.

Thank you. As someone that was born in 1981, I dislike the notion that it’s nearly 50 years ago.
I, and many other FOC’s will tell you how quick the years go after 40, don’t know how it happens but life flashes by. We had a conversation a few weeks ago, 9/11 was nearly 22 years ago and feels like yesterday. Add that to your age now, you’ll be the same age as I am now! :-)

More "bad faith" reporting from this so-called local newspaper which nowadays sells 11,000 printed copies a day in an urban area with a population of more than 3 million. Meanwhile most of its website traffic is from overseas United fans. This business should be making hay with a treble-winning football team and Erling Haaland on its patch but instead chooses to be negative. Just commercial suicide.
That is what I find very strange. Their colours are firmly pinned to the mast and the colours are Rag.
City fans have just announced they are boycotting Wembley and yet today it is sold out. The demand is off the scale. Our pre season friendlies are also sold out. Whoever owns Reach Plc must be absolutely clueless about business.

Fat Wanker Cross did a piece in the Star today of a similar narrative, could have sworn United failed FFP recently, although I haven't seen much in the press about it.Might as well be Celtic !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.