Media Discussion - 2023/24

Personally never been that mothered about the CL it was just there to be won and served only one real purpose as it evidently is a bench mark for players and their personal careers so to that end makes us a ever increasing attractive proposition (which is the reason the rag top media and PL and previously UEFA are pissed off). A secondary benefit being it kind of self finances our recruitment and transfers.
As for losing its relevance almost overnight I fully agree with the MSM ….. that happened overnight on the eve of the Cartel changing its entry criteria and format and bringing into question its actual title Champions League is in fact a trade description issue in itself. The first word being a blatant lie the second being an unfulfilled strategy/hope.
Winning the Champions League certainly helps build our global fan base. In turn building greater commercial revenue to drive on more future success.
A virtuous circle.

I'd be delighted for the lads if they win it again this season. It is massively important to the players.

Winning the Champions League certainly helps build our global fan base. In turn building greater commercial revenue to drive on more future success.
A virtuous circle.

I'd be delighted for the lads if they win it again this season. It is massively important to the players.
Thanks HP.

I often wondered what the opposite of a vicious circle was.

Bluemoon: Not just a football forum.

A virtuous circle.

Champions league is the big one for me. I can't understand any City fan saying they are not bothered about not winning it.

Champions league is the big one for me. I can't understand any City fan saying they are not bothered about not winning it.
Well we have now, so we can final get the monkey off our back and like any other cup hoppefully win again, bit the League is still the main priority every season cups are a bonus with chumps being the biggest one

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.