Media Discussion - 2023/24

Jack Grealish: Pep Guardiola says Manchester City midfielder will return when performances improve.

Sly Stone twisting Pep's words about Jack on the BBC Sport website again, just so they can get the jealous cunts in the 'have your say' frothing at the mouth about us.
This is a link to the press conference, so you can see for yourself that Pep said nothing of the sort!

I’m afraid you’ve bought into the lie about the United/Liverpool “rivalry” being the biggest in the world.
The truth is it didn’t exist in any meaningful way until the early 90’s. It was invented by both clubs and Sky tv in order to sell tee shirts and TV subscriptions to gullible idiots.

Sure, United hated Liverpool in the 70’s and 80’s because they were the best team in the country but that wasn’t a unique feeling limited to United fans. Everyone hated Liverpool in those times just like everyone hated United in the 90’s and early 00’s and everyone hates us nowadays. For the same reason.

The “United/Liverpool rivalry” is no bigger or more extensive than the “Doncaster Rovers/Liverpool” or “Ipswich town/United” rivalry. Ie: fans of two teams hate each other. Twas ever thus.

The whole charade started at the same time as the explosion in televised football coverage. If Sky had started a few years earlier than it did the media today would be full of stories calling the “Villa/forest” rivalry the “biggest in world sport”.

It’s a perfect example of how those two shit stained clubs manage to manipulate the media.
"Supposed arch rivals" suggests I haven't

IMG_3956.png

This was at the bottom of the article. So it’s not fair on Everton to be dealing with a bunch of useless corrupt bastards even though they broke P&S and admitted as such but the same logic is not applied to city:

“Meanwhile, Manchester City, a club accused of deliberately lying and manipulating, through the creation of shell companies and payment of people off the books —offences they deny — are currently on their way to a sixth title in seven years, having not even been brought to court”.

I’m afraid you’ve bought into the lie about the United/Liverpool “rivalry” being the biggest in the world.
The truth is it didn’t exist in any meaningful way until the early 90’s. It was invented by both clubs and Sky tv in order to sell tee shirts and TV subscriptions to gullible idiots.

Sure, United hated Liverpool in the 70’s and 80’s because they were the best team in the country but that wasn’t a unique feeling limited to United fans. Everyone hated Liverpool in those times just like everyone hated United in the 90’s and early 00’s and everyone hates us nowadays. For the same reason.

The “United/Liverpool rivalry” is no bigger or more extensive than the “Doncaster Rovers/Liverpool” or “Ipswich town/United” rivalry. Ie: fans of two teams hate each other. Twas ever thus.

The whole charade started at the same time as the explosion in televised football coverage. If Sky had started a few years earlier than it did the media today would be full of stories calling the “Villa/forest” rivalry the “biggest in world sport”.

It’s a perfect example of how those two shit stained clubs manage to manipulate the media.
Brain dead, force fed armchair sitters are easy to control and will just gobble shit up it's the same with SSN/talkragshite.

I used to enjoy both and other parts of the media but it's just red tinted drivel everywhere.

View attachment 108279

This was at the bottom of the article. So it’s not fair on Everton to be dealing with a bunch of useless corrupt bastards even though they broke P&S and admitted as such but the same logic is not applied to city:

“Meanwhile, Manchester City, a club accused of deliberately lying and manipulating, through the creation of shell companies and payment of people off the books —offences they deny — are currently on their way to a sixth title in seven years, having not even been brought to court”.
It's pretty obvious to me that this will never go away, even when/if we are proved to be not guilty. The mud has stuck, which would be mission accomplished for the red top media. In the future we will be seeing comments like 'City, who were once charged with 115 offences'.

It's pretty obvious to me that this will never go away, even when/if we are proved to be not guilty. The mud has stuck, which would be mission accomplished for the red top media. In the future we will be seeing comments like 'City, who were once charged with 115 offences'.
Unfortunately this is the correct assessment. City fans need to move on from having to defending the club 24/7 to ignoring the lies. We should not let it distort reality nor ruin our enjoyment.

The club got too big, too successful and as a result the attacks started.

Its got to the point now where it don’t really bother me. Now and again I will get rilled up either by a rag in real life or by a hatchet job in the media but it’s getting less as time goes by.

I have said it before and i will say it again, the reach the mail and sky sports is miniscule in the grand scheme of things and is propped up by the sad little redtop fans who need for us to be guilty so there sad little fantasy that the dippers and rags really are the bestest teams of all times and that city cheated is true rather than the sad reality that their pathetic bleating is just that and nothing more than that.

This will stick for a year maybe two and it will be instantly forgotten as thats just the way of the world, if you look at the news now you would think covid never happened because we are onto the next thing, we truly live in a time where the biggest story in the world lasts for a week and then goes away because the beast that is 24 hour news has to bed, guilty or innocent what trash the daily mail pumps out matters to such a small percentage its sad, just because they are vocal in their own vacuum it doesnt mean anything on the grander scale.

I remember how everyone thought the Liverpool team that won everything were mind numbingly boring to watch, including journos who have either retired or are no longer with us. I also remember the rags enlarging the swamp and asking a number of their smarmy fans if they thought the dippers should do the same. Every time the answer was there as no point because they didn't have enough fans to fill a larger ground, and to be honest, in those days they were probably right.

View attachment 108279

"Court"? - If only!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.