Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to sound overly negative, but I think you are getting a bit worked up over not very much - certainly something that no one else seems to care about. Might be worth a new thread if you think it's that important?
I don't think you are being negative, everyone has their standard. I have made posts on the "agenda" thread and if it feels like one then I would rightfully point it out but pushing a blatant lie for some cheap "propagada" points just comes off as being insecure but that's just me. I don't expect you to feel the same way and that's fine.

Trump returning isn't necessarily a problem, the problem is the delusional simple minded blockheads who believe that as soon as he returns he would take us back to the good old days, back when all you had to do was just show up with the acceptable shade, interestingly those types are the same paranoid fools who believe everything their "apartheid baby" god Elon tweets and also think of everything as some weird DEI propaganda.
people come on here to talk about City & get away from politics and agendas, sounds like your in the midst of a guardian inspired fever dream, turn it in citizen smith

Man City documentary Together: Treble Winners shows lighter side of players​

By Ciaran VarleyBBC Sport

Anyone hoping for intrigue, though, may be disappointed. There is no mention, for instance, of the 115 financial charges brought against the club last February, nor Joao Cancelo's contentious exit from the squad last January to join Bayern Munich on loan.

Cunts can’t help themselves can they….

Man City documentary Together: Treble Winners shows lighter side of players​

By Ciaran VarleyBBC Sport

Anyone hoping for intrigue, though, may be disappointed. There is no mention, for instance, of the 115 financial charges brought against the club last February, nor Joao Cancelo's contentious exit from the squad last January to join Bayern Munich on loan.

Cunts can’t help themselves can they….
TBF the 115 deserve a mention for the unintended and in hindsight hilarious effect of galvanising the entire mcfc organisation to make what was looking like potentially a pretty average season into an amazing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.