Media Discussion - 2023/24

Who the fuck is that ginger bearded fuckwit on sky at the moment??? We were torn to shreds by Madrid apparently so we must be delighted with a draw. He's more irritating than Hinchcliffe.

Some of these pundits really don't know football very well at all, fans of other clubs must have raised an eyebrow at the knobs comments as well.

ESPN match review (Craig Burley, Stevie Nichol &Co) was pretty fair, pointing out City’s vulnerability to counterattacks this season but praising resilience and the feat of scoring 3 at Madrid. Great to see them digging out Bellingham for his poor attitude, endless complaining etc and basically saying he’s been off it second half of the season. Decent punditry for a change.

First sentence is bollocks, there’s no blame attached to Ortega, the first wasn’t even on target and the second was going into his hands, dear me some people.
None were his fault. There were others culpable for me though. The first one whilst a fortunate deflection to go in, should have been closed down much quicker once the two players clocked that Grealish couldn’t keep up with the shooter. They were ball watching (I think it was Dias and Kovacic)

The second - frankly we shouldn’t be conceding a goal that simple. The line was too high and Akanji sold himself. He did well to get back and at least make a challenge of sorts and was unfortunate it came off him but a good finisher would more than likely have scored that chance most times. It was poor defending by Akanji though, selling himself on the half way line with no cover.

None were his fault. There were others culpable for me though. The first one whilst a fortunate deflection to go in, should have been closed down much quicker once the two players clocked that Grealish couldn’t keep up with the shooter. They were ball watching (I think it was Dias and Kovacic)

The second - frankly we shouldn’t be conceding a goal that simple. The line was too high and Akanji sold himself. He did well to get back and at least make a challenge of sorts and was unfortunate it came off him but a good finisher would more than likely have scored that chance most times. It was poor defending by Akanji though, selling himself on the half way line with no cover.
Fair points, I was just quoting the accusation that somehow Ortega was culpable which he obviously wasn’t.

The Mirror.

Headline and first 4 articles about Arsenal.
Then a big add.
Then another article about Arsenal, and 1 article about City.

IMG-0850.png

IMG-0851.png
Tbf, it might be the last chance they get to talk about them still being in the competition (hopefully)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.