Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flaming Chris Waddle on the BBC website damning us with faint praise as the saying goes:

'You have got to say Manchester City will now be favourites going back to the Etihad, as not many teams get anything from there. They will be confident I'm sure.

Don't write Real Madrid off though, they have players that can hurt you, players that are so unpredictable you don't know what they are going to do.'

Ggggrrrrrr, stupid biased media.

Sorry I lost my temper a little bit there. :-(
He was on cheesy's blog after the match and said Real scored 3 good goals. I reckon he was pissed.

One of the few journalists I rate. Surprised by this, although imo, it says a lot about the standard of journalism these days. It’s all clickbait and ad impressions.

Very surprising. One of a very, very, small number of football journos worth reading. Was probably on a big salary that couldn't be covered even in a national broadsheet. The race to the red-click gutter gathers pace for the media. Not good news.

One of the few journalists I rate. Surprised by this, although imo, it says a lot about the standard of journalism these days. It’s all clickbait and ad impressions.

Not the worst although I lost any respect after his histrionics at one of Mancini s press conferences and his continuing fawning of the Dippers.
Only Delaney, both Crosses,Ladyman, Herbert ,Ogden, both Harris s, MUEN except Bajowski, Lipton,Wallace,Northcroft,Lawton,Ducker,Jackson,McConnell to go.
Apologies if I've missed any Beano writers out!

Surprised by that news, as he is one of the better football journalists, but says a lot about the state of the industry. Think he was on a salary of about £400k so guess The Times must be looking to cut costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.