Media Discussion - 2023/24

Oh heck no I’m old fashioned and even if we’re winning 4-0 with 5 minutes to go I’m still just waiting and hoping!!
I understand what you mean about being objective it just seemed to hit a raw nerve with me this morning for some reason. Really I should keep calm and get a cuppa as they say. :-)
Proof that what that Spanish waiter said on X is true. City fans don't eat, they just drink.

You’re right that he never criticises Liverpool, but then none of the spineless cunts ever do.
Is it a surprise? Max Rushden recently committed the crime of not praising Klopp's kids enough after the Carabou Cup final.

He ended up writing an apologetic article saying he was wrong, and they were wonderful...

...and, by the way, would Liverpool fans stop abusing him and threatening him with violence

According to a former colleague of mine still in the industry, The Times, and they certainly aren't alone in this, are really having to reign in their spending after the yearly accounts have been perused.
Oh dear, what a shame, never mind ... ;-)
FFP for the press, whatever next!

Is it a surprise? Max Rushden recently committed the crime of not praising Klopp's kids enough after the Carabou Cup final.

He ended up writing an apologetic article saying he was wrong, and they were wonderful...

...and, by the way, would Liverpool fans stop abusing him and threatening him with violence
I'm beginning to think that L'pool have set up their own version of the ADL.

Like many he’s never reported honestly on the CAS verdict & deliberately throws shit at our club whilst never criticising the Dippers. He’s not the worst by a long way & the fact they will still be employed tells you everything about the industry.
Certainly in the early days after the takeover Winter was one of the worst for playing the "little Englander" card. He was very critical of City's new owner and the fact he was Arabic seemed to be a problem for him, like so many in the media. To be fair Winter has softened in recent years probably because he is a huge fan of Pep and his style of football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.