Media Discussion - 2023/24

Let's hope same happens at the Daily Wail - Holt, Ladyman, Grubby Herbert, Raith Al Samwotsisname etc need I go on?! We can but hope.

I noticed since Souness has been ghosting a Saturday column it is a total alternating week Dippers/ Rags lurve in. One of the Red cheek fanboyz clearly writes it for him.
The Telegraph is awful too…regular hit-pieces on City and like a Liverpool fanzine - not quite as bad as the Mail - nothing is.
cant believe Winter is on £400k no wonder hes out on his arse.

See it has now become the daily “attack” haaland agenda on Sky and a lot of other outlets.

The lad broke football last season. Still scored a good few this season and if you watch city play, it doesn't take long to work out we have a small disconnect between our creative players and Haaland.

Erling has been playing on little service this season and mainly playing with his back to goal. The attacks from Keane and Carragher in particular is disingenuous as they have previous re the player making them look like fools and Keane has some weird issue with the Haaland’s anyway, spit was made to look like an imbecile and is bullshitting to claw ground back.

All players can improve certain parts of their game but I have no doubt the team has nullified Haaland to a certain degree this season.

See it has now become the daily “attack” haaland agenda on Sky and a lot of other outlets.

The lad broke football last season. Still scored a good few this season and if you watch city play, it doesn't take long to work out we have a small disconnect between our creative players and Haaland.

Erling has been playing on little service this season and mainly playing with his back to goal. The attacks from Keane and Carragher in particular is disingenuous as they have previous re the player making them look like fools and Keane has some weird issue with the Haaland’s anyway, spit was made to look like an imbecile and is bullshitting to claw ground back.

All players can improve certain parts of their game but I have no doubt the team has nullified Haaland to a certain degree this season.

Haaland is finding out the wonderful British trait of hating winners, and once the underdog has reached the top, it's time to bring him down.

Certainly in the early days after the takeover Winter was one of the worst for playing the "little Englander" card. He was very critical of City's new owner and the fact he was Arabic seemed to be a problem for him, like so many in the media. To be fair Winter has softened in recent years probably because he is a huge fan of Pep and his style of football.

He looks like a serial killer.

The Telegraph is awful too…regular hit-pieces on City and like a Liverpool fanzine - not quite as bad as the Mail - nothing is.
cant believe Winter is on £400k no wonder hes out on his arse.
The recent attacks on Haaland by the Daily Mail have become ridiculous. Re-publishing articles from French newspapers attacking him before the Real Madrid game is just absurd and today they have doubled down on the Keane comments with further comments from Neville and Carragher. The UK is a very toxic place these days and the media (social and mainstream) is fuelling all the hate. There is no attempt at any balance.

He's still top pl scorer as far as I'm aware and it takes a special kind of cretin to knock Haaland while praising Darwin Birtles as a free scoring superstar. Haaland has also played fewer games than Nunez while easily outscoring him, in fact, he would still end up with more goals if he didn't play for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.