Media Discussion - 2023/24

Absolutely - the ex shite England goalie Paul Robinson - as moronic as Merson - pipes up, when talking about how good City are, "Yes, but what about the 115 charges? Let's address the elephant in the room...."
And I thought, "..Paul, you really shouldn't denigrate your own appearance in this way..." switching off, before my mind was further tainted by the shite he was about to spew.
It’s the fucking go to statement now for these thick cunts. Darren Bent said exactly the same the other day on talksport and he’s as thick as they come.

How the fuck she gets away with the absolute utter drivel she writes in The Times is beyond me. It really is fanzine level stuff.
You’ve hit the nail on the head. Jamie Jackson of Red Issue is just one example, mention it on any of his Gruniad articles leads to an instant ban, a very uncomfortable truth for him.

The Jonathan Liew article yesterday was frankly embarrassing, not even fanzine standard.i can only assume these so called sports journalists have other income streams, maybe Deliveroo riders and the like, they‘ll be getting paid peanuts. The Gruniad are skint and is basically a few decent journalists like John Crace and Marina Hyde, the rest is just filler.

You’ve hit the nail on the head. Jamie Jackson of Red Issue is just one example, mention it on any of his Gruniad articles leads to an instant ban, a very uncomfortable truth for him.

The Jonathan Liew article yesterday was frankly embarrassing, not even fanzine standard.i can only assume these so called sports journalists have other income streams, maybe Deliveroo riders and the like, they‘ll be getting paid peanuts. The Gruniad are skint and is basically a few decent journalists like John Crace and Marina Hyde, the rest is just filler.

To be fair to Jamie Jackson, he's the Manchester correspondent, and they usually don't even let him write the match reports. On any big game, he usually gets demoted to giving scores out of ten.

Mocking him is like kicking a three-legged dog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.