Media Discussion - 2023/24

Alan Pardew on TS just saying he thought before our game yesterday it could be a shock but finished it by saying that almost always the early kick offs favour the away team. Such BS and then reverted to type 115 yawn yawn. Same guy who spoke so beautifully to Pellegrini at St Jamesfter being Park ten years ago.
Pardew's currently out of work after leaving Aris Salonica last year "by mutual consent". (i.e. They told him to fuck off and he went). He'll prostitute himself for any gig he can get right now the "fucking old ****".

You’ve hit the nail on the head. Jamie Jackson of Red Issue is just one example, mention it on any of his Gruniad articles leads to an instant ban, a very uncomfortable truth for him.

The Jonathan Liew article yesterday was frankly embarrassing, not even fanzine standard.i can only assume these so called sports journalists have other income streams, maybe Deliveroo riders and the like, they‘ll be getting paid peanuts. The Gruniad are skint and is basically a few decent journalists like John Crace and Marina Hyde, the rest is just filler.
John crace who is usually good on politics had some of the same old shite to say about City the other day. If I recall correctly he is a gooner

Alan Pardew on TS just saying he thought before our game yesterday it could be a shock but finished it by saying that almost always the early kick offs favour the away team. Such BS and then reverted to type 115 yawn yawn. Same guy who spoke so beautifully to Pellegrini at St James Park ten years ago.
Fella loves himself , proper twat

You’ve hit the nail on the head. Jamie Jackson of Red Issue is just one example, mention it on any of his Gruniad articles leads to an instant ban, a very uncomfortable truth for him.

The Jonathan Liew article yesterday was frankly embarrassing, not even fanzine standard.i can only assume these so called sports journalists have other income streams, maybe Deliveroo riders and the like, they‘ll be getting paid peanuts. The Gruniad are skint and is basically a few decent journalists like John Crace and Marina Hyde, the rest is just filler.
Even your love Marina put the boot in the other month.

Just the one Thrash on the front page of BBC sport tonight....standards are slipping even taking into account five (5) pieces on the ragglets winning a cup.

The last few days the muen has really gone to town over the f..k ups at the CO - OP Arena,just wonder if the new “shower ,and floor washing “method at the Sty will get a mention as it’s been going on for years.

Pardew's currently out of work after leaving Aris Salonica last year "by mutual consent". (i.e. They told him to fuck off and he went). He'll prostitute himself for any gig he can get right now the "fucking old ****".

Pellegrini won more than that turd could ever dream about. Hope he wakes up in a cold sweat remembering the ‘dance’ at Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.