Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the same club mate!
The reason they banned me, is that I pointed out to rabid Liverpool fans
on there, that they held their 'Victory Parade' on the anniversary of Heysel.
That 100% factually correct statement got me banned.
You sir, are a disgrace - that is all.......

You can just imagine sky sports ignoring the trophy lift of whichever club wins by switching over to the Liverpool game for 45 minutes of Klopp thumping his chest and a heartfelt tribute to his historic tenure where the average position of his club was 3rd/4th.

And they have been highly successful - unfortunately.
The '115' moniker is now effectively a brand. I doubt
there is a football fan in England, who when they see, hear or
reads '115' doesn't associate it with us. The smear campaign
has been a big victory for them. No use us denying it. It's
happened and we are now for ever tainted as cheats
regardless of the outcome of the investigation.
Mission accomplished on that one.
Hopefully if we win the Double, the victory parade bus will be 115

This is a shocker from the MUEN. Even called us 'boring' in the 1st half against Spuds. Shocker if an article from a Manchester newspaper.

View attachment 119101

Just read the article and it's appalling from every angle, City should sue the cunts they went over the remit to explain and into pure fantasy.

That isn't a Manchester paper anymore.

Can't remember what it was on but heard a YouTube clip today discussing four in a row and, unless I misheard, how the invincibles was the bigger achievement.

It clearly isn’t, but if you ever get into that discussion with an Arsenal fan it’s quite easy to make them fall down.

They’re talking up this season as progress. So should they finish 2nd you can query their progress. “We got more points” they’ll say.

And so you say “11 (could be 12) PL teams have amassed more points over a season than the invincibles” so how exactly is that a bigger achievement, yet progress is measured by points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.