Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not happening anytime soon.

Yesterday I was watching a southamerican programme called "Fútbol Total" with argie pundits mainly and several others from different spanish speaking neighbouring countries.

One could be forgiven for expecting a minimum "analysis" of the Spuds match, but it was a disgusting Pephate fest -under the guise of some comedy around a question of "is Pep the best manager in the planet?" - those clowns spouted such vitriol and lies. Their correspondent in Madrid said that Carletto destroyed Pep at the Bernabeu (it was 3-3) and Pep's excuses were the roof and the grass (he never said we lost because of it). Also that Pep is a traitor to his principles because of his tactics; Pep is a nobody, he wins because of money, he is a fake inventor of nothing, Carletto has got his number. And so on. Complete "La Caverna" of Real Madrid (the cavemen) behaviour, probably gobshites paid by Florentino to make that show.

Which led me to realise, Madrid is the main enemy because its cavernarious propaganda machine hate Pep über alles, they cannot forgive him the way his sides had dismantled Los Franco's Blancos, the spanish state darlings. They hounded Pep off Spain, that's why he was on a sabbatical, then Munich and finally Manchester, where he found a blue heaven. Of course the british media despise him, but they haven't stoop to sewer levels of La caverna madrileña. Not even the Liews, Delooneys, Roans, Simons stone et al. have spouted such vitriol, smear and slanders such as the Madrid troglodytes have.

Pep has nowhere to go.
Informative post.

I do like that last line. He can take refuge at City for as long as he wants -:)

“You can check out anytime, but you can never leave”.

@Bozzie huh, amateur. You're going on about a post being removed. I've been banned by the Telegraph, come back when you can match that :-)
I'm in the same club mate!
The reason they banned me, is that I pointed out to rabid Liverpool fans
on there, that they held their 'Victory Parade' on the anniversary of Heysel.
That 100% factually correct statement got me banned.

Yeah it's very nasty business from the red cartel / media. It was never about getting a guilty conviction against City (although that'd be a bonus for them), it's about tainting our title run and trying to destabilize our club through the creation of false narratives and misinformation.

And people are willing to eat the 115 stuff up because of their jealousy of our success. That's why the PL put out the 115 shite when no KC would ever recommend doing so if the intent is to win the trial. It's pretty clear to me what the intent was and has been all along.
And they have been highly successful - unfortunately.
The '115' moniker is now effectively a brand. I doubt
there is a football fan in England, who when they see, hear or
reads '115' doesn't associate it with us. The smear campaign
has been a big victory for them. No use us denying it. It's
happened and we are now for ever tainted as cheats
regardless of the outcome of the investigation.
Mission accomplished on that one.

Yeah it's very nasty business from the red cartel / media. It was never about getting a guilty conviction against City (although that'd be a bonus for them), it's about tainting our title run and trying to destabilize our club through the creation of false narratives and misinformation.

And people are willing to eat the 115 stuff up because of their jealousy of our success. That's why the PL put out the 115 shite when no KC would ever recommend doing so if the intent is to win the trial. It's pretty clear to me what the intent was and has been all along.
I fear this is the case, it's been very damaging to the club but it was not just the old cartel involved a certain chairman of a club we played the other night was I believe the chief instigator

I'm in the same club mate!
The reason they banned me, is that I pointed out to rabid Liverpool fans
on there, that they held their 'Victory Parade' on the anniversary of Heysel.
That 100% factually correct statement got me banned.
I subscribe to the Telegraph and occasionally post on the football articles, I find it quite genteel, the vast majority I think know the boundaries. We all know that the red Scouse are protected, it's best to leave our true feelings to Bluemoon.

Reactions: PPT
Not happening anytime soon.

Yesterday I was watching a southamerican programme called "Fútbol Total" with argie pundits mainly and several others from different spanish speaking neighbouring countries.

One could be forgiven for expecting a minimum "analysis" of the Spuds match, but it was a disgusting Pephate fest -under the guise of some comedy around a question of "is Pep the best manager in the planet?" - those clowns spouted such vitriol and lies. Their correspondent in Madrid said that Carletto destroyed Pep at the Bernabeu (it was 3-3) and Pep's excuses were the roof and the grass (he never said we lost because of it). Also that Pep is a traitor to his principles because of his tactics; Pep is a nobody, he wins because of money, he is a fake inventor of nothing, Carletto has got his number. And so on. Complete "La Caverna" of Real Madrid (the cavemen) behaviour, probably gobshites paid by Florentino to make that show.

Which led me to realise, Madrid is the main enemy because its cavernarious propaganda machine hate Pep über alles, they cannot forgive him the way his sides had dismantled Los Franco's Blancos, the spanish state darlings. They hounded Pep off Spain, that's why he was on a sabbatical, then Munich and finally Manchester, where he found a blue heaven. Of course the british media despise him, but they haven't stoop to sewer levels of La caverna madrileña. Not even the Liews, Delooneys, Roans, Simons stone et al. have spouted such vitriol, smear and slanders such as the Madrid troglodytes have.

Pep has nowhere to go.
Barcelona infighting made Pep leave Spain.

I subscribe to the Telegraph and occasionally post on the football articles, I find it quite genteel, the vast majority I think know the boundaries. We all know that the red Scouse are protected, it's best to leave our true feelings to Bluemoon.
You subscribe to the Torygraph? Wow, some balls to admit to that.

The Telegraph is rabidly anti - City.
And as for Chris Bascombe, I just don't know how he gets away with it. I really don't.
He just writes fanboy, cheer-leading articles on Liverpool and nothing else, almost
on a daily basis. It's client journalism at it's worst. James Ducker is openly a City
hater as is Sam Wallace. And then you have the class clown that is Thom Gibbs.
The comments on virtually all articles regarding City reflect the above.

I don’t know why they are obsessed with having pundits who are linked to the teams playing?

I would much prefer the exact opposite policy and keep them away from their favourite teams.

There’s nothing more unprofessional and cringeworthy than hearing pundits talking about “we” and “us” during analysis of a match.
Absolutely agree but in my view they are all garbage anyway. Football has changed so much in the last 20 years so what insight can a former player or manager really contribute.
Even managers temporarily unemployed don’t say anything worthwhile for fear of upsetting any colleague or player.
For me they could put a test card up at half time rather than subjecting us the inane thoughts or even worse the banter of their current clutch of pundits
I switched on Sky Sports desk the other day fucking hell it’s drivel, do they really pay people to create that content or is it a day experience they buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.