Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a shocker from the MUEN. Even called us 'boring' in the 1st half against Spuds. Shocker if an article from a Manchester newspaper.

View attachment 119101

Courts ? They make it sound like City are in the high court instead stead of a jumped up fucking kangaroo Court.

You can just imagine sky sports ignoring the trophy lift of whichever club wins by switching over to the Liverpool game for 45 minutes of Klopp thumping his chest and a heartfelt tribute to his historic tenure where the average position of his club was 3rd/4th.
The **** isn't worthy of polishing Bob Paisley's shoes

Currently in Thessaloniki for a few days and there’s a marked difference in the response to “we’re from Manchester”. It’s met with “City or United?” now not just the assumption that everyone from Manchester is a rag. First young guy I spoke to at the hotel likes City because of Erling Haaland.
Went there when we played Aris. Lovely city around the central gardens area. We his in a bar off the beaten track for the 2 days we were there and were looked after by the bar owner. Locals were a bit feisty though.

Just read the article and it's appalling from every angle, City should sue the cunts they went over the remit to explain and into pure fantasy.

That isn't a Manchester paper anymore.
This, it seems we need to send another letter out. That's disgraceful from a supposed Manchester based paper. They should be banned from ever stepping foot near the Etihad.

Jesus, Liew having a go at Spurs and Postecoglou now. I am no fan of Spurs but any neutral must be able to see them moving in the right direction, surely?

I am not sure what these football journalists see in the sport they are supposedly reporting on.
I'm never quite sure how to pronounce Liew

Is it "low" as in how low could he stoop with his obsessive desire to lie and belittle every single City achievement?

Or is it "Loo" as in Guardian shithouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.