Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
These twats have all along backed the wrong horse..

Spent over a decade laughing and belittling us whilst blowing smoke up the red shirt arses..

The rags - fkin basket case..

The dippers - fkin Europa League

The tarquins - cockney bottlers

Spuds - fkin lol

The chavs - busted flush

Well you bunch of twats, the chickens have come home to roost, nestling on our 3 beautiful shiney trophies and the media hacks have been exposed as wankers..

After all this time, who'd have thought that would happen, the deluded knobs..

What a bunch of no moral, sad fcuks they all are..

Get a proper job and grow some bollocks and that includes the woman who thinks fkin Yari Litmanen is the best ever PL player..

Biggest bunch of cunts you'd be hard pressed to improve on..!

.. Cunts..!

Loving the pain all those tw@s will be going through.

Champions of England
Champions of Europe :)

Loving the pain all those tw@s will be going through.

Champions of England
Champions of Europe :)
If we win the club World Cup, the CL again and the never before achieved 4 in a row PL, it would be a very very unique achievement.
To win the world club cup, means you had to win the CL the year before, and to win the CL you had to win/top4 your national top division the year before that.
So thats 3 years of winning, and City had also qualified for the CL as national winners, then got the treble, then hopefully the national, European and ‘world’ treble… all as champions. That’s more domination than any team ever iirc. Baring maybe RM

But yeah, 99 ‘was better’ and ‘Klopp has dominated English football’…

Note: imo the club World Cup is a bit crap, till the 2025 version kicks off… now that might be more interesting than it’s current incarnation.

What a weird article
Agree a weird article. But isn't it a bit strange a leading British paper like the Daily Mail will pay someone like Harris to write the same stuff over and over again, sometimes with a different slant, but always negative against City. So really I could set up as a "journalist" and write only negative articles about City and make a living. Does anyone have the number of the man in charge at the Mail as I have my first story, which is.

"At Manchester City home games there is often a call for the red team leader, this is repeated many times and it is often used after Manchester United have had a bad result and is a sub conscious way of encouraging Manchester City supporters to laugh at their illustrious neighbours"
I am sure the person in charge at The Mail would jump at the chance to offer me a job after I uncovered this unjust provocation of their neighbours. Alright maybe the unjust part is stretching it a bit, alright maybe illustrious as well is a bit far fetched, but isn't that what proof readers are for.;-).

Last edited:

Spent over a decade laughing and belittling us whilst blowing smoke up the red shirt arses..

Spuds - fkin lol

The chavs - busted flush

Well you bunch of twats, the chickens have come home to roost, nestling on our 3 beautiful shiney trophies and the media hacks have been exposed as wankers..

Get a proper job and grow some bollocks and that includes the woman who thinks fkin Yari Litmanen is the best ever PL player..

.. Cunts..!
You beautiful blue bastard!

They do know.

However, that doesn't suit their narrative.

It only makes sense to them to continue to peddle the same old tired misinformation.

These hacks are literally hanging on by a thread which is gossamer thin.
Oh i do know they know. My post had a hint of sarcasm attached to it…. As you say it doesnt fit with what they want to peddle

Agree a weird article. But isn't it a bit strange a leading British paper like the Daily Mail will pay someone like Harris to write the same stuff over and over again, sometimes with a different slant, but always negative against City. So really I could set up as a "journalist" and write only negative articles about City and make a living. Does anyone have the number of the man in charge at the Mail as I have my first story, which is.

"At Manchester City home games there is often a call for the red team leader, this is repeated many times and it is often used after Manchester United have had a bad result and is a sub conscious way of encouraging Manchester City supporters to laugh at their illustrious neighbours"
I am sure the person in charge at The Mail would jump at the chance to offer me a job after I uncovered this unjust provocation of their neighbours. Alright maybe the unjust part is stretching it a bit, alright maybe illustrios as well is a bit far fetched, but isn't that what proof readers are for.;-).

It would be interesting if someone could analyse all his work by newspaper & subject.

Guys a whopper.

Spuds - fkin lol

The chavs - busted flush

.. Cunts..!
I didn't know the Vatican still had an official 'Red Devil's Advocate.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.