Media Discussion - 2023/24

One day in the far future they'll talk about this period of football history, where the cartel clubs brought the game into disrepute.
Problem is
One day in the far future they'll talk about this period of football history, where the cartel clubs brought the game into disrepute.
I'll start again....problem is, I'll be dead by then!!
Fuck 'em all, the know nowts, bitter 'media' pissants, that are so desperate for us to fail, they cannot find anything constructive to write about except false rumours started by the same know nowt pissants.
Fuck em.

All the talk of sending out warning letters was bullshit then, imo.

The club should ban carragher and the telegraph for the club this weekend.

However the club is seemingly all about the longterm and they'll be welcomed and given all the hospitality.

Due to this complete silence with no fighting back in the media, the club has lost in the court of public opinion and it's City fans that then have to deal with the bullshit.

I think some people have had cease & desist letters. The way the subject is framed has changed, it’s more dog whistle now. They are mentioning 115 & need to be cleared then the sheep shout cheats!

So here we are on the verge of creating yet more history with this wonderful team and undeniably greatest ever manager.
The bbc run with peps earlier prezzer about being respected fair enough.
Funny how they open the comments section on some subjects and not others, over 1500 comments mostly of pure bile and bullshit, God I fucking hate them.

I think some people have had cease & desist letters. The way the subject is framed has changed, it’s more dog whistle now. They are mentioning 115 & need to be cleared then the sheep shout cheats!
The BBC summary story is earlier in the week was as bad as anything I’ve seen, so I’m having difficulty believing anything has changed.

Why doesn't the muen get behind City and publish articles about their massive achievements on the field instead of continually harping on about 115 concocted charges. Surely, they would prefer a Manchester club to win the title rather than a London one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.