Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the media have been forced to summarise Klopp's tenure at Liverpool as describing him as "a great human being".

Klopp and his dentures couldn't go the distance on the pitch and his season fizzled out like a damp squid leaving him with only the league cup like a forlorn boy holding his Teddy bear down by his side.

Sly Sports tried in vain to parade his trophy haul to highlight the incredible impact he has had at the club. Unfortunately for them we have that pesky thing called 'Social Media' which compared his trophies to Pep's and had the reverse effect of making him look a bit average at best.

The narrative has turned to that special relationship he has cultivated with those good folk of Merseyside and we've seen some endearing footage of him visiting poorly children and encouraging local musicians.

Meanwhile, in the real world............
Squidward.jpg

Why doesn't the muen get behind City and publish articles about their massive achievements on the field instead of continually harping on about 115 concocted charges. Surely, they would prefer a Manchester club to win the title rather than a London one.

The MUEN has never been a friend of City's.
Historically, it was the Rags' paper and the Chronicle was the City paper.

I have seen a podcast with 2 of the journo who report on City, both of them admitted not being City fans.
Funnily enough the journos Reach employ in the MEN to cover Utd and in the Echo to cover LFC are supporters of those clubs.

I’m not sure any journalist covering City for any media company is a City supporter.

It’s why you get prize cocks like Simon Stone asking a question to Pep on the verge of making history ‘why are you hated’ !!

The coverage Klopp is getting this weekend compared to Pep is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.