Media Discussion - 2023/24

Do any of us really care what the hacks think? Couldn't give a shite to be honest, as long as we keep winning, they keep hurting. :)

Journalism is dead, click bait and gaslighting is all it is now.
I personally don't care what the hacks think.

However, I do enjoy watching their painful and inevitable demise.

I love the way they've boxed themselves into a corner from which there is no way out (with their credibility in tact).

I get a real kick from how willing they are to prostitute themselves for clicks and how they've lost all integrity.

Football has passed them by and they're left on their knees scratching in the dirt.

Do not underestimate the level of pain, uncertainty and suffering these hacks are experiencing right now. This is literally the end game for many of them and their desperation is evident.

That's why I tune into this thread, because it's good fun.

If journalists want a big story then go and do some proper investigation on how Pep and Manchester City have spread their tentacles and changed so much in football.
From the obvious style of playing the game they should look at how many people/ clubs have been improved by having a thread leading back to us.
Arsenal has benefited with players and manager, Aston villa received £100M to improve the team, Leicester manager, Palmer at Chelsea, dippers robbing our database are just a quick example.
The academy is second to none in the world.
But of course this isn't what the cartel clubs want to hear about.

Why doesn't the muen get behind City and publish articles about their massive achievements on the field instead of continually harping on about 115 concocted charges. Surely, they would prefer a Manchester club to win the title rather than a London one.
The MEN is now just an offshoot of Reach - hence the tone of their coverage is pretty similar to what you get in their red top tabloids.

The journos covering City are mainly media studies graduates with absolutely no affiliation to City.

I love how the media have been forced to summarise Klopp's tenure at Liverpool as describing him as "a great human being".

Klopp and his dentures couldn't go the distance on the pitch and his season fizzled out like a damp squid leaving him with only the league cup like a forlorn boy holding his Teddy bear down by his side.

Sly Sports tried in vain to parade his trophy haul to highlight the incredible impact he has had at the club. Unfortunately for them we have that pesky thing called 'Social Media' which compared his trophies to Pep's and had the reverse effect of making him look a bit average at best.

The narrative has turned to that special relationship he has cultivated with those good folk of Merseyside and we've seen some endearing footage of him visiting poorly children and encouraging local musicians.

Meanwhile, in the real world............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.