Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want 5 in a row before the case is resolved.

The level of pain and anger is something to behold. Little city ain’t so little anymore.

Social media phenomenon is happening against our club 24/7.

Don’t let them dictate your emotions. We as fans may not like it but the club must have a long term plan otherwise it makes no sense not to attack the media. They haven’t let us down yet. I just hope playing the long game works.

I want 5 in a row before the case is resolved.

The level of pain and anger is something to behold. Little city ain’t so little anymore.

Social media phenomenon is happening against our club 24/7.

Don’t let them dictate your emotions. We as fans may not like it but the club must have a long term plan otherwise it makes no sense not to attack the media. They haven’t let us down yet. I just hope playing the long game works.

Disagree - I’ve never wanted to keep on winning as much as I do right now.

It’s glorious.

Who cares? Really! Who cares?

If everyone wants to watch that shit then it shows two things.

1. People are losers.
2. City hate is everywhere.

I spoke to a dip at work and the first thing he said was that we had empty seats lol. I burst out laughing and said…is that it? 4 in a row you’ll never sing that -:)

I love that we have broken them and let’s be honest here. City fans are not considered part of the football mainstream. Our humour is what sets us apart and a big reason why fans of clubs who ain’t the red tramps are ok with us winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.