Media Discussion - 2023/24

Walker being interviewed by Sky's Anfield mouthpiece. I'd have walked out the moment I saw it was her. Voice like nails running down a blackboard.

The Scouse woman was at the Etihad stadium reporting for Sly Sports News pitch side before the match.

Is it any wonder the fans continually get frustrated by the clubs on-going passive stance with the red shirt media who still continually denigrate the club.

I still don’t understand that club stance either, just like many other City fans don’t.

I had a mate at work back in the 1970's that was a British Amateur ping pong champion. Bastard used to give me a 20 point start and then he'd play you with a fcuking frying pan and beat you without dropping a point........he never played me with a normal bat though which of course is a lot smaller, the cheating bastard.......:-)
Have a read about Max Woosnam who played for us, he beat Charlie Chaplin (who was a good Table Tennis player) with a butter knife. Besides the achievements listed he was also a scratch golfer, incredible character who also saw Military Service in the First World War.

Who was that fuck ugly **** with the nose? Cheated at badminton or something. Called us rats. What's he up to these days?

And the Irish dog fucker (Ewan Boringcunt)? Is he still shilling too?
Matthew Syed.
He said he would "shout from the rooftops" if City were cleared at CAS.
The hook nosed wanker must have lost his voice.

Just read on the BBC website, a fans review of the season per club.
The Liverpool fan gave the best away fans to Crystal Palace are one of the few clubs who don't sing about poverty.

No doubt the same fan thinks its hilarious singing about empty seats at the Etihad
Or Harold Shipman "killing mancs"

I know what City's approach is, I don't like it.

I don't believe the current approach has worked and if anything the media's vitriol, misinformation and lies has become much worse.

All it took the Nottingham owner was one threat of legal action against neville, carragher and sky and they immediately shut up and just focused on the football.

I think City have been far too lenient with many journalists and outlets.
Now that the legal case is active City can't really say anything but we missed a great opportunity after we were cleared by CAS. That was the moment we should have been proactive. There was enough content in the panel's statement alone to restore our reputation. But we sat back and allowed the fake news merchants to dominate the agenda.
I believe our overall communications strategy for the past decade has been pathetic. No organisation can afford to be passive in a modern digital media landscape. I believe that had we been aggressive and on the front foot after the CAS decision we might even have deterred the PL leadership from carrying on with their witchunt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.