Media Discussion - 2023/24

City need to employ a fact checker against anyone who has anything to say about the club. The railroading is out of the American political playbook.

We have our own media platforms. Once a week put out a YouTube vid going through the lies spouted would be a start.

Sitting on our pride is not doing us much good. The relentless attacks can’t keep continuing and the fans can’t be the only punch bag.

Time to stop hiding behind corporate jargon and employ people who can make this change happen. We all love what has happened to city but that’s dosent mean we have to take abuse for the rest of our lives.

I did agree in the past about saying nothing and keep on winning but we have won everything now and if you don’t start the fight back from a position of strength you never will.

The abuse has to stop, simple as that.

Last edited:
The overlap have criticised City winning the premier league 4 seasons on the run as boring & then questioned the need for a pitch invasion. More mental gymnastics how we are criticised for being un-emotional & over emotional at the same point.
Would love to have had Steve in the studio to fight our corner.

Yet more bullshit on the BBC website this morning about photographs of City and utd players.
Some geezer called Mike Henson has put his name to it.
The underlying narrative is that City pics don't sell, and the world wakes up to utd pics.
I'm actually in admiration for the multitude of different negative news directions the media Johnny's can create to have a pop at us and massage the rags ego's. It takes journalistic shithousery to new levels.
Every day there is a new one.

Yet more bullshit on the BBC website this morning about photographs of City and utd players.
The underlying narrative is that City pics don't sell, and the world wakes up to utd pics.
I'm actually in admiration for the multitude of different negative news directions the media Johnny's can create to have a pop at us and massage the rags ego's. It takes journalistic shithousery to new levels.
Yes read that, total bullshit. Travel the world at the moment and a lot more of our players would be recognised !

The type of crap football365 would be peddling only it’s the bbc. Laughable nonsense.

City need to employ a fact checker against anyone who has anything to say about the club. The railroading is out of the American political playbook.

We have our own media platforms. Once a week put out a YouTube vid going through the lies spouted would be a start.

Sitting on our pride is not doing us much good. The relentless attacks can’t keep continuing and the fans can’t be the only punch bag.

Time to stop hiding behind corporate jargon and employ people who can make this change happen. We all love what has happened to city but that’s dosent mean we have to take abuse for the rest of our lives.

I did agree in the past about saying nothing and keep on wining but we have won everything now and if you don’t start the fight back from a position of strength you never will.

The abuse has to stop, simple as that.
I like that it's a good idea and isn't confrontational - it's clever.

Even if the correction makes us look worse so to speak, make the correction as it demonstrates that we are just after accurate and fair reporting........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.