Media Discussion - 2023/24

Salford Rag Media mate, totally deliberate
And again 'a modern Manchester rivalry'??? For a start, most of the pics are of rags, then, all the pics are old, because they want to ignore the actual reality, which is, there is no fucking rivalry as we are far far superior in every way. It's pathetic

Hopefully the gloves come off when we're cleared, if not I will properly despair with the bigwigs at City
Seriously mate priorities, the bigwigs at city have created history in literally every sporting area of the club and have provided best in class in all facets of the club bar maybe the media team if the only thing we can have a pop at them for is that some absolute waste of space journalists say some mean things about us then we are doing okay, id much rather where we are now than years ago when we were everyones favourite second team because we knew our place and didnt rattle any cages.

Yet more bullshit on the BBC website this morning about photographs of City and utd players.
Some geezer called Mike Henson has put his name to it.
The underlying narrative is that City pics don't sell, and the world wakes up to utd pics.
I'm actually in admiration for the multitude of different negative news directions the media Johnny's can create to have a pop at us and massage the rags ego's. It takes journalistic shithousery to new levels.
Every day there is a new one.
Mike Henson is currently working from home confined to his bedroom as he’s stuck fast to the jizz coating his crass of 92 duvet set. Epicly desperate stuff with a journalistic standard befitting the comic the MEN has become.

And again 'a modern Manchester rivalry'??? For a start, most of the pics are of rags, then, all the pics are old, because they want to ignore the actual reality, which is, there is no fucking rivalry as we are far far superior in every way. It's pathetic

What a fucking shit article. It’s just bullshit rag propaganda and the kind of shit the BBC peddle to try and keep the cunts relevant.

Are they really trying to tell us that kids in the Far East or South America who were about 3 years old last time the rags won the title actually give a fuck about the likes of Johnny Evans and Diego Dalot?

And again 'a modern Manchester rivalry'??? For a start, most of the pics are of rags, then, all the pics are old, because they want to ignore the actual reality, which is, there is no fucking rivalry. It's pathetic

tevez.jpgman city.jpgyaya.jpggundogan.jpg
grealish.jpg

Want some pictures to sum up a modern manchester rivalry heres a few and it didnt take me writing a daft article to find em either

Yet more bullshit on the BBC website this morning about photographs of City and utd players.
Some geezer called Mike Henson has put his name to it.
The underlying narrative is that City pics don't sell, and the world wakes up to utd pics.
I'm actually in admiration for the multitude of different negative news directions the media Johnny's can create to have a pop at us and massage the rags ego's. It takes journalistic shithousery to new levels.
Every day there is a new one.
I quickly scrolled through looking for 4 of the most iconic pictures (all from the same period)… and there was none, and only one got a textual mention with another picture:

Balotelli’s wink whilst Ferdinand loses it.

Mancini giving it the ‘all talk’ hand gesture to Ferguson.

Mancini closed eyes grin in the Trafford dugout.

The aforementioned’welcome to Manchester’ Tevez poster.

The type of crap football365 would be peddling only it’s the bbc. Laughable nonsense.
Someone senior (Board level) at the BBC needs to take responsibility and sort some of these fuckers out. It’s frankly ridiculous given their charter and supposed Public Service obligations to indulge the rag fanboys that work there. Its reputation sinks ever deeper into the shit and deservedly so.

I quickly scrolled through looking for 4 of the most iconic pictures (all from the same period)… and there was none, and only one got a textual mention with another picture:

Balotelli’s wink whilst Ferdinand loses it.

Mancini giving it the ‘all talk’ hand gesture to Ferguson.

Mancini closed eyes grin in the Trafford dugout.

The aforementioned’welcome to Manchester’ Tevez poster.
balotelli.jpgmancini.jpgmancini smile.jpg
Here you go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.