Media Discussion - 2023/24

Dan Roan interviews Phil Foden and doesn't mention 115. Wonders will never cease lol. Regardless I dont think City should have given the turd access to Foden.
Thought it was a great piece. Just the sort of thing that Phil deserved after what he's achieved in the game. The ending was basically pushing for him to be the in the England team for the Euros.

Seems to be proof positive that he reads BM :)

If anyone wants to read the smirking prats "views" you can do so at https://archive.ph/Vai0W which saves the Telegraph getting any money.

When he references that we’ve failed to
comply with the PL since 2009 or whenever, is it not remiss of the hank’s on this country as why it took a decade to notice we weren’t filing correct accounts.

When he references that we’ve failed to
comply with the PL since 2009 or whenever, is it not remiss of the hank’s on this country as why it took a decade to notice we weren’t filing correct accounts.
I didn't think I could dislike any "journalist' more than I do with Ian ' Grubby Club' Herbert, but Snidey ' Magical ' Syed has just come straight in with a bullet at #No 1. That article needs bringing to the attention of media team at City and imo he needs a letter or a verbal warning at the minimum. Absolutely despicable.

Another man united fluff piece by Simon stone about the great work going on at united.

It starts with this - I dare you to get past this line. It's fucking embarrassing.

"Sir Jim Ratcliffe has had a positive start as Manchester United co-owner.

He has detailed his grand plan for a new stadium and said he wants to knock Manchester City off their perch."

How does he justify that? Ash worth can’t join for another 2 years, Omar and he already embroiled in scandals, told to fuck off by the government for their Wembley of the North and they’ve got worse on the pitch.

treble

when you start considering the charity shield as a major trophy, you are on a slipery slope of desperation.
it has similar value to the joan gamper and shamrock cup, novelty friendly and nowt more
Well there in is an entirely other issue of how the media portray success.

Virtually every article on the web states that in bacon face's 27 yrs he won 38 major trophies but when you look at the trophies to get to that number you have to include the 10 community/charity shields.

In reality he won an average of just over 1 per year, because as you rightly say its a meaningless trophy. Pep has won 15 so far with City, not including charity shields. If we win the FA Cup thats an average of 2 per season.

BBC Sport Manchester

funny a lad from bury who owns a club in salford and played for a club in trafford, nowt Manc about him either.

though noel fucking off to london 20 odd years ago does invalidate his presently a hometown boy monika, he's born a mancunian but at the same time not "from" manchester by choice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.