Media Discussion - 2023/24

Anybody seen the BBC article "The best Premier League dynasties, who was the greatest?"

You have to rank Pep's City, 2 Ferguson sides, Mourinho's Chelsea and Wenger's Arsenal.

I obviously put the correct team top, us, but after I submitted united jumped to the top with us second. Anybody else notice this?
Yep, this happened to me as well. At first I thought I'd just fucked up, but after reading your post, evidently not.

Another man united fluff piece by Simon stone about the great work going on at united.

It starts with this - I dare you to get past this line. It's fucking embarrassing.

"Sir Jim Ratcliffe has had a positive start as Manchester United co-owner.

He has detailed his grand plan for a new stadium and said he wants to knock Manchester City off their perch."

Just seen Shearer's team of the season , five Goons in the team and just three of our players , so a team that has won f*ck all got knocked out by the worst Bayern team for a decade and a shite Dipper team in the FA Cup has half the selection of the best team in the Premier league.
It looks like second is the new first , more of the same next season, the Goons can have all eleven players in the team of the season and still finish second.

Just seen Shearer's team of the season , five Goons in the team and just three of our players , so a team that has won f*ck all got knocked out by the worst Bayern team for a decade and a shite Dipper team in the FA Cup has half the selection of the best team in the Premier league.
It looks like second is the new first , more of the same next season, the Goons can have all eleven players in the team of the season and still finish second.
Surprised he didn’t put himself in there

Seems to be proof positive that he reads BM :)

If anyone wants to read the smirking prats "views" you can do so at https://archive.ph/Vai0W which saves the Telegraph getting any money.
Some cynics — pretty awful people, in my view — have said that Matthew Syed is a rat-faced nonce, but I will have no truck with such suggestions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.