Media Discussion - 2023/24

And me too. As an old git brought up on pen and paper, and on a waiting list for a landline phone, I thought I must have got all befuddled and pressed the wrong buttons. But reading this it seems like someone is paid to do a stitch up job, maybe to kid us into voting in numbers in an impossible attempt to emulate a Putin election result. A result we can never win.

Fucks sake!
Giving Roan access to Foden
Is the club so fucking stupid?

The club has given the Scouse lady on Sly Sports News access to some of our players over the last few days. There’s loads of interviews on X/Twitter.

TBH I’ve given up with the club and bothering about who they allow to interview Pep and our players. They obviously don’t give a fuck like the fans do about the damaged these cunts have done to the club and it’s image. The club are still more than happy to let these cunts carry on damaging the club, whilst still allowing them access to Pep the players, the Etihad, and the CFA. That decision comes from the directors or maybe from Khaldoon, down?

He does live in London and so does his brother. United's new offices are in London, half their fanbase are in London and the South East with more based globally. Which postcodes carry

BBC Sport Manchester

Gary, you do know your from Bury. Please don't speak about Manchester. You can speak about the little Greater Manchester clubs though.
PS. No matter how many times I try that Syed article won't load for me, any idea's besides sticking it o a nail in outside loo. Remember them Gary, no thought not.

We might be hated in the UK, but we are driving the PL to new heights in America!

NBC has reported that City vs Arsenal (March, 1-1 draw) was their highest viewership game (over 2 million), with City’s PL winning game against WHU garnering 1.17M viewers across their concurrent 10 game final day live coverage, which totaled 2.9M viewers.

Six of the seven highest viewership games ever were this season and the America’s NBC exclusive deal is the largest PL broadcast deal in the world.

Last edited:
We might be hated in the UK, but we are driving the PL to new heights in America!

NBC has reported that City vs Arsenal (Merch, 1-1 draw) was their highest viewership game (over 2 million), with City’s PL winning game against WHU garnering 1.17M viewers across their concurrent 10 game final day live coverage, which totaled 2.9M viewers.

Six of the seven highest viewership games ever were this season and the America’s NBC exclusive deal is the largest PL broadcast deal in the world.

We get emotional about the way our ownership handles the criticism but the reality is everything they are doing is working. It doesn’t sit easy with me though. I’d like to be a petty **** at times.

BBC Sport
Phil Foden: Pep Guardiola leaving Mancheater City will be "really sad", says Midfielder

To be fair, and for context, this one's a belter from BBC News
McCartney roasts Springsteen: "He's never worked a day in his life"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.