Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winters post was one of the most sickening I've ever read. What a load of absolute dross.
Just seen the daily mails “Is this the end of City’s dominance?. We lost a game having been on the piss all week and pep probably felt sorry for having been so dominant. Probably told ten Haag in a phone call I’ll give you this one I’m putting £100 quid on it. Ten haggis then puts his ‘men in black pen away only to say I won’t use it then.

Appreciate that about our team. But I honestly think City would have won if Pep had played our two best centre halfs, Dias and Akanji. As for Doku, he did make a difference, so he probably should have started. Putting Phil out wide didn’t help either. Unfortunately it was the centre half pairing of Stones and Ake that affected the back 4 in general, especially in the 1st half.

At the end of the day, and the season, City have won PL titles 4 in a row, something that has never been done before. Even though losing to United scuppered the double, double, which has never been done before, overall it’s been a great season. Not winning the PL and the FA Cup would have been a disaster. Like every City fan I’d have taken the PL title over the FA Cup all day long.
if arsenal had won the league and us the FA cup, our victory would have been reported as a consolation trophy at what was ultimately a disappointing season

Not sure if it's already been mentioned but Henry Winter's 'whistle report': Ten Haag outwitted Pep, traditional Utd, Utd's proper fans helping, Ten Haags day, a seething Pep, a great symbol of Man Utd defiance.

Ten Haag the managerial genius, up there with the greats - based on one game.

Once again no objectivity in reporting. This was a great result for Utd fans but for Ten Haag it was a one off as was shown by previous results against City in the league, and the league in general - they finished 8th. They beat a tired, worn out City side that had just fought of a Liverpool side which had been talked up as winning the quad and one of the best Arsenal sides we've seen in years. A city side that had used everything they had to get over the line then where asked to get back up again only a few days after going on the piss.

A great result for the fans but if Chelsea had beaten us in the semis Utd would most likely be runners up.
Utd should NEVER have been in that final. Coventry were robbed ,- as are many teams when they face the corruption surrounding Yernitid that serves to still keep them relevant for the hordes of sheeples who buy into the Red dream

Winter is a southern jessy boy tosser imo.

You've just got to love how they put finally in capital letters as if it's a relief for the whole fucking world. I never, ever remember the rags, Arsenal, or Liverpool being talked about this way in their periods of dominance. I hope we smash the charges out of the water, Pep signs an extension and we dominate for at least ten more years. Keep crying!

You've just got to love how they put finally in capital letters as if it's a relief for the whole fucking world. I never, ever remember the rags, Arsenal, or Liverpool being talked about this way in their periods of dominance. I hope we smash the charges out of the water, Pep signs an extension and we dominate for at least ten more years. Keep crying!
We let those rags off on Saturday. Never again please. An impartial var and referee would have given both penalty appeals. Absolutely stonewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.